+1

RXP 2006 Intercooler relocaton and stock exhaust exit?

I am at the crossroads of doing my new mods for the up and coming race season,
    I really like the rear air and want to keep it but if I put the EX IC in the stock location I have to scrap it,

Next if I move the EX IC over to the side I will bump up to limited class, which is not to bad, I can ditch the resonator, but I have to use the stock exhaust exit,
    Has anyone used the stock exhaust exit with the EX IC on the side?? I would have to go to Open class to re-route the exhaust to the other side, so that is not an option,

It lookes like I can almost squeeze a rear air guzzler in with the stock EX IC location with the Kanoflex tubing?
    has anyone tried it?
    thanks,

+1
    I can't speak for other setups, but the Fizzle Intercooler works with the stock exhaust exit

Quote Originally Posted by skigolfnut View Post
    I am at the crossroads of doing my new mods for the up and coming race season,
    I really like the rear air and want to keep it but if I put the EX IC in the stock location I have to scrap it,

Next if I move the EX IC over to the side I will bump up to limited class, which is not to bad, I can ditch the resonator, but I have to use the stock exhaust exit,
    Has anyone used the stock exhaust exit with the EX IC on the side?? I would have to go to Open class to re-route the exhaust to the other side, so that is not an option,

It lookes like I can almost squeeze a rear air guzzler in with the stock EX IC location with the Kanoflex tubing?
    has anyone tried it?
    thanks,

I had the stock exit rear with riva IC.

+1
    is it on the side on directly in the middle?
    I have been looking over the riva instruction of the flow thru exhaust packages and it appears that there is enough room for the exhaust to go under the intercooler when it is in the middle and when it is on the right side,
    the direction say it must have the Riva Rear Exhaust kit, but it seems to be enough room,

The main thing is I want to keep the rear air too,
    Heck maybe I am asking for too much, I know it is pretty cramped for space back there,

+1
    The long free flow pipe will cause fitment issues with the IC and maybe even the rear air. The short free flow pipe and the stock rubber exhaust hose will work. I recommend buying your own pipe for $25 to use for your free flow.

Quote Originally Posted by skigolfnut View Post
    is it on the side on directly in the middle?
    I have been looking over the riva instruction of the flow thru exhaust packages and it appears that there is enough room for the exhaust to go under the intercooler when it is in the middle and when it is on the right side,
    the direction say it must have the Riva Rear Exhaust kit, but it seems to be enough room,

The main thing is I want to keep the rear air too,
    Heck maybe I am asking for too much, I know it is pretty cramped for space back there,

+1
    thanks, does the Fizzle EX IC bracket let it all work?

Thread Information