04 supercharger advice

I just picked up a 2004 RXP with 29 hours on it, and I pulled the supercharger to check the washers. Are these stock ceramics? I'm expecting that they are. What else should I plan to change on this ski?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0080.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	257515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0077.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	257514

+1
    Valves are prone to dropping, but i have 197 hours on my 04 with the stock valves. I'm also pulling my head off this winter and upgrading the valves, valvetrain, port and polish, etc. Pretty sure those are ceramics, but I'm no s/c expert.

Look like ceramics. Like he said, you can run some hours up on the stock valves but if the funds are there, upgrade exhaust valves.

+1
    Yes those are ceramics,you need to get them out ASAP...I would go ahead and rebuild the whole charger with the new updated kit,it comes with metal clutches so no need to buy them seperate...Also as far as issues go with 04s??? As Jhill stated above the valves have been a known issue with this model year as the flywheel bolts are also..

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Yes those are ceramics,you need to get them out ASAP...I would go ahead and rebuild the whole charger with the new updated kit,it comes with metal clutches so no need to buy them seperate...Also as far as issues go with 04s??? As Jhill stated above the valves have been a known issue with this model year as the flywheel bolts are also..
    Sno, I just bought my 04 with 63 hours. all stock, all original. How many cases of the flywheel bolts have you heard of problems with? Just want to see and do my homework on preventative. My charger is being done right now.

+1
    +1 on the flywheel bolts. I'm doing that this winter too. You really start to see issues if you start running more rpms

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEpartsman View Post
    Sno, I just bought my 04 with 63 hours. all stock, all original. How many cases of the flywheel bolts have you heard of problems with? Just want to see and do my homework on preventative. My charger is being done right now.
    Theres been a few cases,its something to address,at least i would if it were my ski i would.....

Thread Information