I have a 2003 GTI LE RFI with a problem. I just bought the ski last week and wasn't running. The PO just put a NEW engine he purchased from Bombardier and couldnt get it running. He got frustrated with it and sold it. I have worked on Kawasaki Jetskis before and know them inside and out, but this is my first SeaDoo.

I finished putting the ski together and noticed that the PO had never hooked up the RAVE valve solenoid. I figured this could be the problem he was having. After hooking that up,double checking all the connections and hoses I hit the start button. The ski turns over, fires up but shuts off immediately. The info screen go blank and 5 seconds later the screen turns back on,the fuel pump runs for 2 seconds followed by 3 beeps. It keeps doing this every 7 seconds until the key is removed and put back in. It then gives the normal 2 beeps until I hit the button and the cycle will repeat. I have the service manual and searched many forums and neither says anything about 3 beeps. I am not afraid of chasing electric problems. I am an Avionics Tech and I only work on Bombardier CRJ aircraft. Any info would be greatly appreciated...