green hulk polaris section

just wanted to say..

the last time i was in here and looked around was a long time ago, and things werent too set up yet. and now, all i can say is WOW. this place is a hellofalot better than pwctoday was at its prime. the tech section here is amazing! im sorry to all the guys ive kind of lost touch with, ive been busy, but im back, and ill be a frequent poster up here once again! glad to be back guys, and to all the new faces(names) im mike and im happy to be a part of the great thing we have going here.

thanks to all that made this so impressive

the tech section is really thanks 2 AL ( photo ) , this is my new home for my polaris i will never fenture 2 another forum , as lond as beer dart , jetskimn , kevin and AL just 2 name a few are still here im not going anywhere else ?

hey green hulk do you have any stickers for sale 2 get more space on here ?

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Mike-

I was wondering where you were and how that project was coming.

How ya been?

+1
    great to see ya back!

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Mike-

I was wondering where you were and how that project was coming.

How ya been?
    yeah, ive been keepin quiet lately. between school, work and the new gf i have little time to keep up on my jetski stuff. ever since the whole meltdown on pwctoday i lost interest for awhile because there was nothing as structured and as knoweledgable as that place was. but now that i see how this site has bloomed into what it has ill try to make some time and keep everyone updated on things as well as put in any two cents that i can

as for the project..its been dormant for awhile because i havent been home since august. over christmas break ive done a few minor things. i still havent got the pipes mocked up yet because my uncle has seemed to misplace my motor mounts but ill find them once i can look around his garage because i know they didnt just dissapear. as for the problems with my engine im going to try and save some money to buy some new/used 1200 cases instead of trying to find and weld every little crack from the blown bearing 2 summers ago. if i can find some time here in the next few days ill get a post going and maybe al can sticky it(i dunno if we still do that for projects) if not, oh well i can find it every time i need to post. ill get some pics up of the build as well, and where im at so far.

its good to see everyone back together. are chris and doug still hangin around here somewhere?

+1
    Chris bought an RXP so you'll find him at the Doo section with a very occasional visit here. I think he is going to drop his Polaris engine into a carbon fiber Doo hull.
    Doug broke his foot riding his PRO and has been quiet (recooperating) since. I think he was also talking about selling his ride.
    I'm going to have the projects at the lower section of the forums where they can be easily seen and each project will have its own space. Just not many projects of late although beerdart has a rockin' project going (check stickie).
    See yuh later!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    the tech section is really thanks 2 AL ( photo ) , this is my new home for my polaris i will never fenture 2 another forum , as lond as beer dart , jetskimn , kevin and AL just 2 name a few are still here im not going anywhere else ?

hey green hulk do you have any stickers for sale 2 get more space on here ?
    I'm just posting the stuff, the tech section is the input of EVERY member here. Wether it be a question or an answer it helps us build our tech section and gives the Polaris community a place to find some great tips and information for our watercraft.

+1
    slx1200 vbmenu_register("postmenu_189790", true);
    Glad to see you are back on here. Can't wait to see your project.

oh and your effort is greatly appericated , you the man al . i like how know body is a dick on here , best forum iv ever been on ,

youve got so much information on stuff we gotta ask you like your a libiarian

Thread Information