Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116

    Question what can i use off my 08 rxtx and put on my 07 rxt but keep intercooler internal??

    want to give my wifes ski a little kick but keep the intercooler internal.

    here is what i have off my 08 rxtx.

    1-ecm
    2-stock injectors
    3-x charger

    dont want to change fuel pumps either.

    Give me a combo i can use guys........

    mods on 07 rxt listed below


  2. #2
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Hey buddy.

    Exact setup I have on my 05 RXT.

    X ecu, injectors, and charger.

    I'm having to go external ic as the x ecu will throw high intake temp with internal ic.
    If you want to stay with internal ic I recommend you don't change to x ecu.

  3. #3
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    hey steve-o
    what if i just use injectors and x charger can the stock intercooler handle the boost?
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Hey buddy.

    Exact setup I have on my 05 RXT.

    X ecu, injectors, and charger.

    I'm having to go external ic as the x ecu will throw high intake temp with internal ic.
    If you want to stay with internal ic I recommend you don't change to x ecu.

  4. #4
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Pretty sure 42 and x charger is safe with internal ic on 215 ecu.

    The x ecu setup runs good, just high temp buzzer issue. I tried 2 different ics and 2 different sensors and same thing.

  5. #5
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Open up your J-pipe cooling holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Pretty sure 42 and x charger is safe with internal ic on 215 ecu.

    The x ecu setup runs good, just high temp buzzer issue. I tried 2 different ics and 2 different sensors and same thing.

  6. #6
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Open up your J-pipe cooling holes.
    Its the intake manifold temp.
    So you think need more water flow thru ic?

  7. #7
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Are you sure its the IM temp alarm? Whats the code?
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Its the intake manifold temp.
    So you think need more water flow thru ic?

  8. #8
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Yep, let me find code in notes or thread. Lol

    Its only at 7800 or higher.
    I've never checked but the sensor part number is same on 215 and 255, ????

  9. #9
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    c'mon Steve whats the code dyin to find out . Looks like the EXHAUST TEMP sensor is the same part number
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Yep, let me find code in notes or thread. Lol

    Its only at 7800 or higher.
    I've never checked but the sensor part number is same on 215 and 255, ????

  10. #10
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    Go with the x-charger-injectors set up and you will be fine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 08 x water box on a 07 rxt
    By AdrianRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 07:40 AM
  2. Overheating 92 GTX what can I use to dissolve blockage
    By jeeprunnr in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:14 PM
  3. What do you think off my plugs?????
    By valk in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
  4. WHAT CAN I DO TO MY 2001 gpr pump
    By Fabian_1 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 07:30 PM
  5. What can i do to my 4-tec??
    By DeeGee in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •