Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

The Ultimate Racing Battery

LITHIONICS RACING BATTERY

The R&D Lithionics Performance Battery redefines battery power by offering the worlds lightest and most powerful watercraft battery. From its ultra...
    $550.00

What makes this the Ultimate battery?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetjammer121 View Post
    What makes this the Ultimate battery?
    The R&D Lithionics Performance Battery redefines battery power by offering the worlds lightest and most powerful watercraft battery. From its ultra light weight 4.95 pound design (approx. 12 pounds lighter than OEM battery), to its Super Energy Discharger Curve, all means faster cranking speed, quicker re-starts, higher voltage and improved fuel pump and ignition performance. If you are looking for ultimate performance battery, the Li3 Performance Battery is the one for you. The R&D battery checks at 13 volts straight out of the box! No initial use charging needed. Safe shipping to any location in the world. UNDOT approved. The R&D/Lithionics Li3 Battery was used exclusively in all R&D supported race machines at the 2011 World Finals and Hydro Drag Racing Events. Power to Win!

I have actually had one for a while and they work great. It is not only the the weight savings but since it is a lithium battery it doesn't lose voltage gradually. The 13 volts also makes a surprising difference in how well the fuel injectors work. The increased voltage makes them much more efficient. The weight savings is also cool, think how much you spend on cowlings to save weight, 12 pounds for $550 is a bargain.

+1
    Are these AGM, Gel Cell, or none of the above. i'm not familiar w/Lithium powersports batts. And what is the warranty period. Thx Jerry, and jammer121.

Banned User
    +1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock battery weight.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	368.1 KB 
ID:	258487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new battery weight.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	362.9 KB 
ID:	258488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock vs new.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	355.3 KB 
ID:	258489
    Quote Originally Posted by bullett55 View Post
    Are these AGM, Gel Cell, or none of the above. i'm not familiar w/Lithium powersports batts. And what is the warranty period. Thx Jerry, and jammer121.
    Lithium Ion...so, none of the above.
    Here's my post from the other thread;
    Yea...and it weighs a little over 4.8lbs!!!! I've used this battery extensively in my RXT-X during testing, and it performed flawlessly. But, there's one little thing you guys should know about it....it produces more voltage than a regular battery. Why is that important?? Think about the voltage going to the injector and the duty cycle-more voltage is a good thing......this was also extensively tested on a few Yamaha FZR's. They were able to run higher pressure and longer duty cycles with this battery due to the increase in voltage. Make tuning much easier.

Those that know about adding more electricity to their injectors, and duty cycle, will understand why this battery is so important in the equation. Plus, you can mount it anywhere, even upside down. I never charged mine-just let it sit. After weeks, the boat fired right up-so it holds voltage longer than a stock battery.
    Oh, and did I mention that the stock battery was something like over 22lbs!!
    See the picture I took.

+1
    Appreciate that, thx Paul.

+1
    Sounds innovative and progressive. I should've replaced my battery in my ski this last spring.

And it would make me weigh 265.05 pounds.

+1
    Ordering one up tomorrow! Been holding out for a new battery for a while now. Just dropping in this battery can noticably lower your AFRs at WOT. That should tell you how good it works. Less voltage drop off at WOT means more fuel.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Ordering one up tomorrow! Been holding out for a new battery for a while now. Just dropping in this battery can noticably lower your AFRs at WOT. That should tell you how good it works. Less voltage drop off at WOT means more fuel.
    +1
    I got mine on order today

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information