Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524

    New R&D ECU programming for Ultra 250/260 skis

    R&D Ultra 250-260 High Performance ECU Reprogramming Services

    R&D is proud to announce our new Ultra 250-260 ECU reprogramming services. The engineering staff at R&D has developed ECU programs to allow new...
    $749.95



  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Again good lord. At least vetch must be doing well lol

  3. #3
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,486
    +1
    320
    The other flashing companies dont even need to try to be cheaper than this. This is double what i was quoted by dynotronics and they will custom flash from a datalog. Im not running their stuff or being paid by them im using a programable ecu not the stock one. I just dont want anyone getting deuced on.

    Sean

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Yep they all use the same stuff. Dynotronics is just being reasonable with the price

  5. #5
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Again good lord. At least vetch must be doing well lol
    They would be doing better if they would hurry and get their 300 tune out. I know they are loosing lots of customers right now who are getting their 300's done already.

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    That's because vetch is selling there equipment to everyone else I frankly don't think they care I think there' aim is to let R&d dynotronics riva etc do the tuneing . And just sell hardware and software quietly to them . At least that's what it looks like.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    That's because vetch is selling there equipment to everyone else I frankly don't think they care I think there' aim is to let R&d dynotronics riva etc do the tuneing . And just sell hardware and software quietly to them . At least that's what it looks like.

    Nope, sorry, we have no relationship with Vtech, other than they are also a Piasini Partner, but in europe.

    Why do we offer the lower pricing? Simple, remember we here at Dynotronics are racers too!

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Hmmm just going off what I was told from a phone conversation.with one of you guys. Maybe you ment same type of tuning.? Was also told your flashes for the 300 where based off farthings boat. End of the day of you can provide the same or better tune for cheaper then you guys should do well. Now you just need to get some boats out there running around with your tunes to prove the results and reliability. This goes for R&d and v tech both. As I have a few friends that have had really bad luck with R&d on there Yamaha's

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Hmmm just going off what I was told from a phone conversation.with one of you guys. Maybe you ment same type of tuning.? Was also told your flashes for the 300 where based off farthings boat. End of the day of you can provide the same or better tune for cheaper then you guys should do well. Now you just need to get some boats out there running around with your tunes to prove the results and reliability. This goes for R&d and v tech both. As I have a few friends that have had really bad luck with R&d on there Yamaha's

    Yes we did the first ecu flash in North America, and it was tested on Dustins ski. We are the North American Partner for Piasini Engineering.The original file work and ecu hack was done in Italy by Christian Piasini. V tech is a Piasini partner as are we, however they are the UK partner.

    BTW, we have quite a few skis runing our tuning now.

    Hope that clears up some of the questions

  10. #10
    Hey dynotronics1, does your 300x tune richen up the mix at all? I really dislike the pure white color of the plugs with the stock tune.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New RIVA lower steering for Ultra 250/260/300 Ultra's
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. V tech tuning for ultra 250/260
    By Getwetkawi in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:54 AM
  4. NGK spark plugs: Which the best for Ultra 250/260?
    By ghashimoto in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 04:06 PM
  5. WTT: TBM Ride plate for Ultra 250/260/LX
    By The Big Mastuda in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •