Question Fogging kit stopping bov install HELP!!!

Hi guys I need advice off use who have the riva racing bov kit and also a fogging kit installed on your rxp and advise me how to install the bov without interrupting the fogging kit....pics will be a real hand and much appreciated plz help I won't it installed thanx

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxp270hp View Post
    Hi guys I need advice off use who have the riva racing bov kit and also a fogging kit installed on your rxp and advise me how to install the bov without interrupting the fogging kit....pics will be a real hand and much appreciated plz help I won't it installed thanx

Assuming you have an issue because the Riva instructions direct you to use one of the 3 oem nipples to attach vacuum line, which are all used when running the fogging kit?
    Are you still running the OEM internal intercooler? I assume so as if you were not it would be as simple as using one of the holes in the block off plate to install a hose barb and take off from there.

Let's see how long it takes for everyone to chime in and tell you the easiest and "best" solution is not to run the BOV

+1
    [QUOTE=Sayers;1837614Let's see how long it takes for everyone to chime in and tell you the easiest and "best" solution is not to run the BOV [/QUOTE]

+1 you won't get the bov sound like a turbo would, there's no point to run a bov in this application.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    +1 you won't get the bov sound like a turbo would, there's no point to run a bov in this application.
    It will cause accelerated wear of your clutch and bearings. Leave it off. Unless you are running a BIG charger, you WILL NOT get the sound you are looking for. Remove it and be done with it. It is pointless on a SC gear driven application.

Thread Information