Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Looking for Zoltan

I want to get my reservation for Havasu next year. Even if the World Finals aren't at Havasu, I want to travel up and down the river. Could you tell me the killer vacation rental areas on the river?
    I'd like to be ON the river with a boat dock if possible, a pool would be nice but not a must, any ideas??

i was about 2 say im reminded of a bad tom hanks movie .

what frickin river are ya talking about man ?

Banned User
    Zoltan is actually a members real name.

And the river he is referring to is the one that feeds Lake Havasu.

+1
    SL, you out there??

big lake huh ?

al you live in cali dont ya ?

+1
    Yep. But once a year I make the trek to Vegas and then Havasu to watch the World Finals. Just in case they move them to San Diego this year I figured I'll just spend the week on the river and get some killer riding time in. You can run all the way from Laughlin to Lake Havasu, great riding on the river.

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    http://www.sandpointresort.com/
    never been there before(never had the ski's in fresh water either-LOL) been told by others its a nice place

We are set to do a trip there for Easter break-heres the thread "over there" sorry, 11 pages of so-cal BS mostly by me and the wife
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=93186
    Last edited by pirate33; 01-06-2007 at 11:42 PM.

Ride Mohave To Havasu. Live In Los Angeles.
    I'm here. Isn't that supposed to be the Zoltar machine? There was the crazy space people's leader, Zoltan in Dude, Where's My Car. I guess I am famous, LOL.

Anyway, for vacation rentals, I would look to a local realtor in Bullhead City for availability and pricing. BHC has the larger concentration of homes for rent right on the river. There are however some really shallow spots on the river in the BHC are too. This is bad if you like to head out early because there might not be any water at your dock (water starts to rise during later on). This is more the case in the "river bend" area of BHC. I would actually look for a place in Mohave Valley, which is right across from Needles. The water tends to be a little deeper there and the docks stay on the water. I know there are rentals right on the river in this area. I have seen the signs before. Basically it is right where AZ95 crosses the river at the Needles Bridge. To the north there are homes lining the river and to the south as well that are in a gated area. The ones to the north of the bridge are nicer because many have their own sandy beaches and private launch ramps. The ones to the south have a community launch ramp but it's all rocks and docks with no sandy beach. The other nice thing about the Needles bridge location is that you are half way between Laughlin and Havasu.

Here is one example of the area I am talking about. This happens to be a mobile for rent but it has the sandy beach and the dock. http://www.vrbo.com/79306 . Here are some more rentals by owner I found from a quick google search to give you some ideas http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals.../bullhead-city

+1
    Excellent, I couldn't remember where you said to check out a while back. It was Needles, great stuff out there. I'm going to look for something on the beach with a pool, private ramp would be good but not needed. Let me know if you just happen to hear or see anything.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information