Thread: Thanksgiving

+1

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving I wanna take second and say thanks to all the people I've met through this forum that have helped me out over the years. First thanks to Jerry for providing and maintaining this place. I hope the economy recovers soon so we all have more disposable income to spend!

Also want to say thanks to forum members like Duke, Jim (Jim's Performance), Tommy Jordan (2fast4u), Bob (Oldman), Dan Okeefe (JD 1), Ross Nemo, Desperado, MikeFZR, Mark (mjhides), SHObiz, Eric (SHOdude aka SWIMdude), Jorge (305coco), all the rest of my Florida buddies, and all others who have shared info over the forums or through PMs. I've made a lot of good buddies here and I can always find out what I need to know or get help with my ski when I'm stumped from any one of these guys.

Can't leave out R&D either. Yeah, fanboy coming out here... Glen and Bill Chapin have worked with and helped me so much from day one. They work their butts off to test and come out with new innovative parts every day and never hesitate to take time out of their schedule to explain new parts, concepts and just shoot the shit sometimes.

And after all the modding, I'm thankful I'm still alive and haven't injured myself yet. (knock on wood). Wish all my fellow modders and jet ski buddies a safe and good holiday.

If someone has been a big help to you in your speed seeking endeavors post up and say thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

+1
    Nothing wrong with that. I gotta give thanks to alot of members here. No doubt this site is a huge help.

+1
    i've met some great people from this forum, been a great summer and looking forward to next year !!!!!!!!

+1
    Great post Todd. I'm thankful for you, and all other members of this forum. It's you guys that make this place what it is and I appreciate having you guys here.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

Jerry

+1
    thanks to jerry for a great forum, thanks to all the moderators for kepping the place clean and pleasant for everyone to enjoy, and thanks to all forum members for keeping this place alive, for sharing, and keeping this place full of good usefull info for all of us and other pwc enthusiast.

happy thanksgiving to all!!

Jorge.

+1
    I'm thankful for a job, a great life, two turkeys in the smoker right now and a great forum that I truly enjoy. Great group here that I truly appreciate.

Just wish I added more...

+1
    Happy thanksgiving everyone thanks to all member for helping me out and THANK U TO JERRY AND JOSHS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK & HRS AND LONG DAYS THEY PUT IN

+1
    Happy Thanksgiving Greenhulk family!! Before buying my first ski & finding this forum I had a small group of close friends, & now I have so many who I've met on here that have become like an extended family. I've met so many cool people from all over the world through this forum. We also found out this week that my wife is pregnant with our first child. Best we can figure is that conception happened after the Sat night racer party at the Hydrodrags. Might have to make his middle name Jeff if it's a boy, since Jawz & his peach moonshine parking lot "motos" are partly responsible.

Have a happy & safe holiday everyone.

+1
    Great post buddy. Proud to call you one of my best friends. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my friends here.!

+1
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Enjoy the holiday season guys.

Thread Information