Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    captainoverspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    302

    1200 tripple pipes for STX-R

    Looking for a set of tripple pipes that will fit the STX-R or Ultra 150. Factory, coffman, speedworks, or others. Let me know what you have and a price.


  2. #2
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    1,050
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166122

    Factory Tripple Pip Complete Kit - $1500.00
    Novi Carbs - $800.00
    Advent Inginsion - $650.00
    R & D Ride Plate - $140.00
    R & D Intake grate - $90.00
    Umi Steering - $350.00
    R & D M-16 Reeds - $400.00
    New Stock Cylinder - $250.00
    Beach House Sononsons - $150.00

    Buyer pays shipping

  3. #3
    Poppa Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alice. Texas
    Posts
    1,015
    +1
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by captainoverspray View Post
    Looking for a set of tripple pipes that will fit the STX-R or Ultra 150. Factory, coffman, speedworks, or others. Let me know what you have and a price.
    Got a set of Factory Triples. Took them off my STX-R when I returned it to stock. Also have spigot mounted carbs & all the rest. Pipes are in good condition. Never had any problem other tham a couple of brackets. As is for the Pipes - $650.00. Carbs if you need them - $500.00

    Doug
    TAD Racing

  4. #4
    TEAM BRONX TECH FAT BOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    353
    Pappa dawg how is that team moto jettrim seat? This is a good guy. I would buy from him.

  5. #5
    Poppa Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alice. Texas
    Posts
    1,015
    +1
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by FAT BOY View Post
    Pappa dawg how is that team moto jettrim seat? This is a good guy. I would buy from him.
    Thanks man. I love that seat.

  6. #6
    captainoverspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    302
    Interested for sure. sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    Got a set of Factory Triples. Took them off my STX-R when I returned it to stock. Also have spigot mounted carbs & all the rest. Pipes are in good condition. Never had any problem other tham a couple of brackets. As is for the Pipes - $650.00. Carbs if you need them - $500.00

    Doug
    TAD Racing

  7. #7
    captainoverspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    302
    Too much considering I can buy a team kawi super stock stx-r for 2500.00. That has carbon seat, hood, skat pump, factory pipes, novi's, and light weight hull.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166122

    Factory Tripple Pip Complete Kit - $1500.00
    Novi Carbs - $800.00
    Advent Inginsion - $650.00
    R & D Ride Plate - $140.00
    R & D Intake grate - $90.00
    Umi Steering - $350.00
    R & D M-16 Reeds - $400.00
    New Stock Cylinder - $250.00
    Beach House Sononsons - $150.00

    Buyer pays shipping

  8. #8
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by captainoverspray View Post
    Too much considering I can buy a team kawi super stock stx-r for 2500.00. That has carbon seat, hood, skat pump, factory pipes, novi's, and light weight hull.
    That sounds like a killer deal on that ski. I would love to pick it up for that price. Why not sell your ski and buy that one? It has all of the killer parts on it.

  9. #9
    captainoverspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    302
    I was off on the price after I talked to him about it again. He actually is asking a min of 3500 and it has not been running for the last three years, last time he raced it i was loading up real bad off the corners. I am trying to see if I can do just that sell mine and pick this one up but still looking for a set of pipes for mine if I do keep it. Need to get it past the wife also.

  10. #10
    captainoverspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    302
    Also I need to be carefull with this regarding the rules of the available classes. the N/A spec class only allows limited class craft and I am sure there are a ton of parts that might not be legal. i.e ported motor, aftermarket hull.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Yamaha gp 1200 tripple pipes question?
    By ryancoggo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 09:42 AM
  2. FS Any interest in a set off tripple pipes for a gp1200
    By L Carlson in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:02 PM
  3. F/S- Factory Tripple Pipes for GPR
    By seadoo951 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:29 AM
  4. kawasaki Factory pipes for STX-r
    By kawasaki1234 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:47 PM
  5. WTB: Pro 1200 Tripple Pipes
    By ShaneG in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •