Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar

So movie gonna happen this year?

I guess nothing happened on the 2006 MB? I have the 2005. I was just wondering if someone was still workin on it or they just gave up and nothing is happening.

+1
    Funny you should ask. No one would ever send in their vids (Billy and I did) and pics for the movie to be made for FREE......

Beats me. I 'll never bust my left nut again to try and get it done because no one else gives a dam. I am still a little sore on the subject, it still amazes me that people can't just stick something in the mail and have all the work done for them.

I tell you what, i will make one myself for the next one and i'll just sell the dam things. There obviously won't be any competition on the movie.. LOL

well dude, you know I can make them. Wow, thats dumb they cant just send it in. They want money for it? ok, wow, w/e. If I was there I would vid. everything and make one myself.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by codemanrose View Post
    well dude, you know I can make them. Wow, thats dumb they cant just send it in. They want money for it? ok, wow, w/e. If I was there I would vid. everything and make one myself.

Just kidding about the selling thing, but yea i even offered to pay the postage to and from the points that these tapes, or CD's would have to go. Still no one would come out from the rock they live under to even accept the 5 bucks i could have mailed to them to cover thier cost.

I am getting a new recorder shortly that will take 20GB of film and store it to memory. I will have that one at the next bug and try to do one myself for everyone. Kurt (KNR) was the one that was going to make one for everyone for MB-2 for free but he got strung along.

I may ask you for some help when the time comes. Even though your not able to make the MB, you can play a huge role in the event in this way and still be 1,000 miles away. You might get called upon when the time comes!!

Cool. I really like puttin vids together. I have many from my bball team, friends, halo tourneys, and of family get togthers. And to also let you know, I more than likely will be doing a video of PWC racing and how the sport of it gets people together and most of the sources will be from here if thats ok. I have video, editing, producing class next semester and we have a video project at the end of the school year....which would be in end of May. So what nothin better to make than what I love doning the most, just being with friends on the water, and ridin.

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    i'm sure i'll have my camera out there as well - i dont bother me to send out the tape or whatever or even if i got to post it myself

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by codemanrose View Post
    Cool. I really like puttin vids together. I have many from my bball team, friends, halo tourneys, and of family get togthers. And to also let you know, I more than likely will be doing a video of PWC racing and how the sport of it gets people together and most of the sources will be from here if thats ok. I have video, editing, producing class next semester and we have a video project at the end of the school year....which would be in end of May. So what nothin better to make than what I love doning the most, just being with friends on the water, and ridin.
    Now if i can just convince Amy to make a movie with me in the bedroom, we'll all be sittin pretty!

LOL! hahahaha

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    john dont tell her get one of those teddy bear

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT View Post
    Now if i can just convince Amy to make a movie with me in the bedroom, we'll all be sittin pretty!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information