Exclamation Riva HP Exhaust installation

Just for information: When installing the Riva HP Exhaust on the STX15F make sure you have the 2 Rings coming off the collector exhaust manifold in place and taped with paper tape before you slide the waterbox end in place. If you don't you will burn a hole through the rubber coupler that connects the header and waterbox together. Better yet just order the Shop Repair Manual and it will explain this in detail with pictures. I had to inform the local dealership Techs with this bit of info since they did not know about this very important tidbit.....result, burned through coupler. I will be posting my results later on how much better it will run without the hole in the coupler..

+1

Talking

Good info Baldguy

F15 bImpeller

Baldguy:

I saw your reply on Riva forum regarding tweek the impeller on F15.

Can you be more specific on how is it done? Need help ASAP -getting ready for race in 2 days.
    I', m trying to figure out why GPS is no more than 62 with these mods: It should be 67mph

R&D ride plate and intake grate
    Ada timing
    Riva sponsons and intake exhaust
    changed the kawi nozzle to seadoo and added trim tabs to automatically lower the nozzle when turning (this gave great handling specially after white water and tuning - it ran great but now have cavitation and speed no more 62

do you have any idead what to do? I 'm desperate

Please P.M an email

Quote Originally Posted by baldguy50 View Post
    Just for information: When installing the Riva HP Exhaust on the STX15F make sure you have the 2 Rings coming off the collector exhaust manifold in place and taped with paper tape before you slide the waterbox end in place. If you don't you will burn a hole through the rubber coupler that connects the header and waterbox together. Better yet just order the Shop Repair Manual and it will explain this in detail with pictures. I had to inform the local dealership Techs with this bit of info since they did not know about this very important tidbit.....result, burned through coupler. I will be posting my results later on how much better it will run without the hole in the coupler..

Does this tip apply for the free flow exhaust mod too?

Thread Information