Does anyone have Riva Flame Arrestors on their XR1800 with jet settings at 120 main, 110 pilot so on so forth. Do you notice a good amount of performance from them. My main concern is that i have 2 stock engines with only true and welded cranks and D-plate and chip. Will i feel more power from these arrestors or will they just be a waste of money since i do not have other modifications from them. Also how much more fuel will i waste rejetting to these higher specifications from stock settings. I have the 2 sets of brand new riva flame arrestors that were given to me but dont know if it will be worth it or if i should just sell them when i can use the money. Please let me know pros and cons. I have been through a headache with this jetboat since i bought it as a project boat. (both motors completely siezed) i bought it off of PWRTOYZ. I will post pics of the breakdown soon, and also pictures of rebuilding. Also tips and maybe some checkpoints you think i should revise before launching this boat in the water would be greatly appreciated.