What is my ultra worth

I have a 2011 Ultra 300x with TBM billet steering CC system, TBM ball bearing steering plate, TBM intercooler support, stock water box shortened and gutted, relocated the exit of the water box to the back bottom rear of the box to allow all of the water to be blown out. True 3" exhaust all the way out, R&D billet 3" exhaust outlet. Pro taper bars with troy lee lock on grips. First oil and filter done a 5 hours, second at 10 hours and just changed it again at 17 hours. I only run Lucas oil and have only used factory filters. The ski comes with a zieman single trailer with a box, it is flat black, has a spare tire and is in good shape. Is this worth $13,500.00?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TRON3000 View Post
    I have a 2011 Ultra 300x with TBM billet steering CC system, TBM ball bearing steering plate, TBM intercooler support, stock water box shortened and gutted, relocated the exit of the water box to the back bottom rear of the box to allow all of the water to be blown out. True 3" exhaust all the way out, R&D billet 3" exhaust outlet. Pro taper bars with troy lee lock on grips. First oil and filter done a 5 hours, second at 10 hours and just changed it again at 17 hours. I only run Lucas oil and have only used factory filters. The ski comes with a zieman single trailer with a box, it is flat black, has a spare tire and is in good shape. Is this worth $13,500.00?

Hard to say...I'd guess that since new ones are dipping into the 11k range, probably a tough sell. Only way to find out is to list it. So is your tbm cc steering shorter than the offshore setup?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    Hard to say...I'd guess that since new ones are dipping into the 11k range, probably a tough sell. Only way to find out is to list it. So is your tbm cc steering shorter than the offshore setup?

+1 I am sure you will have a tough time getting that. There are a few too many still out there that have some really good dealer pricing on in the crate units.

The cc tubes are a couple inches shorter than the offshore tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    After riding with you at the shoot out I've been thinking of switching over to the green side but the dealers around here won't come off 13900

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLK SHO View Post
    After riding with you at the shoot out I've been thinking of switching over to the green side but the dealers around here won't come off 13900
    Drive a little south then.

Thread Information