Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image (2).jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	259822YAMAHA Factory PWC racer Mike Follmer Honored with NGK 2012 Calendar Month

Fountain Valley, CA – December 5, 2011 – Team owner and longtime YAMAHA Factory sponsored PWC racer, Mike Follmer revealed today that he has been honored with a picture and bio for the month of October in the prestigious annual calendar for NGK Spark Plug Corporation. Every year, NGK Spark Plugs produces a special calendar that features twelve of the top racers in a variety of categories that use NGK Spark Plugs in their vehicles.

The U.S. division of NGK Spark Plugs, located in Wixom, Michigan, has long been a supporter of racing in the hundreds of different types of vehicles and thousands of racers around the country that use their spark plugs. Because there are so many different types of racing to choose from, narrowing the field down to twelve, or one per month, is a major task, but then selecting just one racer from the hundreds or thousands in each class is truly a daunting task.

“I am deeply honored to have been selected to appear in the 2012 NGK Spark Plug calendar because I have been an admirer of the calendar since I was a youngster growing up,” said Mike Follmer. The October photograph features a full color picture of Follmer aboard his YAMAHA R&D Team Follmer supercharged FZR Wave Runner along with a head shot of Mike and a short biography of some of his many accomplishments.

“To be included in the same calendar with the likes of Broc Tickle, AMA Supercross Champion; Gary Moyle, 2 time World Champion Snow Mobiler; Ed & Shawn Smith, 3 time Offshore Powerboat Association Class Champions; Duane Shields, Top Alcohol Dragster Champion; and Tom Meents, Monster Jam Champion is a real honor for me,” Follmer said.