+1

My Pride And Joy Got Stolen Monday 12/5/11

if yall can, please keep an eye out for my truck, no broken glass or anything, 1am monday morning it was there and doors were locked, 7:30 am when i was headed to work is when i noticed it was gone, luckily i didnt ride my ski Sunday, otherwise they would have that too .

It's a White 2006 Ford F350 4 door long bed 6.0l Diesel xl model grey interior with vinyl floor and seats, lifted 6" with black XD hoss 17" wheels with 37" BFG all terrain tires, rear driveshaft hung low due to a drop bracket aftermarket radio, door speakers,and a rear seat pushed forward to make room for 2 12's and the speaker box with amplifiers for all speakers underneath the seat, power windows and mirrors as well as locks,The windows are tinted dark, it's a diesel with a straight exhaust, so it's loud when accelerating, it might have some mud on it, but not covered (atleast when i saw it last) big 5-6" round LED back up lights, strobe lights in the front grill, sides of the toolbox and beneath the rear tailgate, stock bumpers recently painted all black with a stock black grille,had custom stock LED tailights that i made, as well as front black headlight housings with Switchback LED turn signals (white parking light with amber turn signal that would switch between the two when needed) left cargo light near third brake light was burnt out, had a lot of time, effort, and money put into the truck.

case number and tag are on the picture, if you see it, call the police and let them know, notify me afterwards please.

if there are any other details you think might help, let me know and i'll post it (lein holder was contacted and they said they had no reason to Repo the vehicle(no known enemies, most of the neighborhood is pissed that someone stole it)) The one suspect (approx 40-45 years old) that was believed to have taken the vehicle is now in custody because he already had a warrant out on him and was found at his mothers home down the street. They had the helicopter out tuesday looking for him/my truck but did not find the truck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck Flyer.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	259948  
    Last edited by Crashking; 01-25-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Banned User
    +1
    Wow sorry to hear that, which doesn't help you, but good luck

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    how did you not wake up when they fired up a straight piped diesel? I would have hit the ceiling! Hope you find it!

+1
    Sorry to hear this. By the way you just told any crooks who might know you and read this forum that you keep your ski in the back yard. You might want to make sure it's insured and secure, because thieves steal them out of back yards all the time. Hope you get the truck back.

that sucks sorry man...

I just had some jackass break in to my fully alarmed house ... things will never be the same

put some gps traker nextime

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Sorry to hear this. . You might want to make sure it's insured and secure, because thieves steal them out of ********** all the time. Hope you get the truck back.
    all the toys are insured and secured, they would definitely have their work cut out for them to get it

Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    how did you not wake up when they fired up a straight piped diesel? I would have hit the ceiling! Hope you find it!
    bedroom is at the opposite end of the house from where the truck sat, plus it had the stock VGT turbo, so after a second or 2 it turned into a jet plane whistle noise, and i'm a deep sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by machoman View Post
    put some gps traker nextime
    I've already got the security system figured out for the next vehicle... it will be extremely difficult due to the layers of security that i have waiting for it.. i suspect most if any attempts will be abandoned

update... Truck has yet to be found, insurance paid off loan and i received the remaining... Ordered a new 2012 F350 crew cab long bed 6.7.. has an ETA of late February

Until then i've been bound to a 2012 Yamaha Zuma 50cc 4 stroke that i actually purchased prior to truck being stolen... top speed 40mph with a slight decline, but it gets 100mpg! cost about $3 to fill it up lol... currently has 1100 miles on it... so with an average fuel cost of 3.50 a gallon i've spent about $40 total in fuel

i'll post up pics of the new truck when i get it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashking View Post
    all the toys are insured and secured, they would definitely have their work cut out for them to get it

bedroom is at the opposite end of the house from where the truck sat, plus it had the stock VGT turbo, so after a second or 2 it turned into a jet plane whistle noise, and i'm a deep sleeper

I've already got the security system figured out for the next vehicle... it will be extremely difficult due to the layers of security that i have waiting for it.. i suspect most if any attempts will be abandoned

update... Truck has yet to be found, insurance paid off loan and i received the remaining... Ordered a new 2012 F350 crew cab long bed 6.7.. has an ETA of late February

Until then i've been bound to a 2012 Yamaha Zuma 50cc 4 stroke that i actually purchased prior to truck being stolen... top speed 40mph with a slight decline, but it gets 100mpg! cost about $3 to fill it up lol... currently has 1100 miles on it... so with an average fuel cost of 3.50 a gallon i've spent about $40 total in fuel

i'll post up pics of the new truck when i get it
    man talk about a downgrade till you get your new truck

+1
    I know I know, old ass thread... Truck still hasn't been found... Got about 13k miles on the new truck so far.... Been awesome except for a creak from the right rear door... Was fixed for a little and came back

Has an H&s tuner and flo-pro 5" exhaust

With just the tuner on hot it laid down 425hp and 726 or 826 tq with 50% load ( honestly don't remember the torque reading and didn't get a printout... It was free and wasn't that impressive... Lol)

Here's the most recent pic just before a x-mas tree / pallet bonfire on the 5th of January
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	290112  

Sorry to hear you didn't get the other one back, but that new one is pretty dang nice.

Thread Information