Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to Activate Cruise Control, Owners manual?

My 300X came without the owners manual. How do you activate the Cruise Control? Anyone have the owners manual in PDF? Thanks
    Jay

Banned User
    +1
    Hold at a constant throttle press set button on throttle side untill you here a beep. Now u can hold the throttle All the way without going faster. And adjust the speed up and down with the arrow buttons. Contrary to what most think. It does not set the throttle then u can let go. Once you release the throttle it will disingauge the cruise control.

Ohhhh, I though I could let go so I can rest my finger.

About the manual, it won´t allow me to download it for free.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Hold at a constant throttle press set button on throttle side untill you here a beep. Now u can hold the throttle All the way without going faster. And adjust the speed up and down with the arrow buttons. Contrary to what most think. It does not set the throttle then u can let go. Once you release the throttle it will disingauge the cruise control.
    hey,that cruise control is a PITA to set...two others tried on my ski with the manual on hand and couldn't engage it...set button on throttle side heard beep then hold in full throttle..."cruise" would illuminate on dash....would release throttle but would not hold speed...I'm sure we're doing something wrong and will play around with it the Spring...

Banned User
    +1
    Re read my post like i said you can not release the throttle or it will shut off. I use mine all the time when messing around or towing someone. Back

+1
    it doesnt function like a car were u can take you foot off the throttle...........[/QUOTE]

yeah tell me about Warren...lol...don't think I'll use it much anyway...now that 'wake mode'...that is a dynamite feature I luv using..this way some kayaker or drunk fisherman yells to slow down near a marina, I point to my wake mode(5mph) feature....then give them the finger...

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    it doesnt function like a car were u can take you foot off the throttle...........
    yeah tell me about Warren...lol...don't think I'll use it much anyway...now that 'wake mode'...that is a dynamite feature I luv using..this way some kayaker or drunk fisherman yells to slow down near a marina, I point to my wake mode(5mph) feature....then give them the finger...[/QUOTE]

Most places are no wake or 5mph no wake supersedes the the 5mph speed. I have seem many in boats and skis get tickets for making a wake stupid but it does happen.

+1
    true but that 5mph is more like 3-4mph...a lot of the public and law enforcement don't understand PWCs needs some small degree of throttle to steer relatively straight making a small but harmless wake...300x wake mode tracks beautifully straight...

Banned User
    +1
    Mine is 5mph according to my GPS.

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    I use it in chop all the time (at the speed the ski doesn't unload of course). It reduces the on/off throttle when you get smashed by some big chop.

Hold the cruise button, when you hear the third BEEP pull it full throttle.

Note: When in MASSIVE chop, don't accidentally release it and pull full throttle again thinking it's still on, this results in some huge air off the chop and words like whoa $hit come outta ya gob as you launch 6ft up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information