Delray Beach, Florida

Seadoo 2008 GT1 Lightweight Turbo Team Mean Race Boat

The TMR Lightweight GT! Turbo is for sale.

It is not even back from Thialand yet, but I am advertizing it now as it is acccessable to most of the USA right now. It will land in Logn beach California and spend a few days there, then it will travel to galveston TX and spend a week there, before returning to florida.

This boat is fast. It dynoed at 465hp and it is dead reliable. It ran 10 motos and 4 practice sessions in Thailand, without missing a beat. it had everything. MID Darton sleeves, Extreme cylinder head with all the right stuff on top. This has been a development boat for TiAL Sport and Riva turbochargers for 2 years. It has a monster Garrett intercooler, APC intake with mods, 60mm throttle, BRAND NEW for kings cup SCAT 162mm pump 14 vane setback. Haltech managment with boost override, and antilag activation VIA riders left thumb. UMI steering, custom seat. It has a 10000$ Gold COast seado (australia) hull. It weighs 630 lbs. Air trim tabs extremely reliable, custom auto drop, etc........

This boat hole shotted by 10 boats every open boat in Am Vet Open with my wife on it in Thailand.. it is fast.. it will go 83 in race trim, and can be trimmed out for more speed if you just want to go strait.. 0-60 in 2.2 etc...

I have a million dollars in this thing, will let it go for a reasonable offer.. ANd im not looking for 40K just something reasonable.. if the offer is right I will fly in and meet the new owner and bring a laptop completely train you on how to use it, and you can keep it, along with all necessary spares that I have with this boat. I will also offer e-mail and phone support. It is slightly damaged from a side impact in Thailand. It is not structural, it just poppped some of the bond line. the price will reflect the new owner needing to have this finished as I did a patch job on site there. If it comes back to florida I will complete it, and the price will be higher to reflect the cost of the repair. 1000$ tops.. it ran every moto this way..

The one photo shown without the top deck installed shows the original Mach one manifold, this is gone..

for faster service
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0023.JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	260226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo3.JPG 
Views:	351 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	260227   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0024.JPG 
Views:	221 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	260228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3757.JPG 
Views:	456 
Size:	199.1 KB 
ID:	260229  

Delray Beach, Florida

Going cheap.. make offer.. race season coming up!!

Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States
    I'll take it. You'll just have to wait until next Wednesday. That is when I find out IF I've won the MegaMillions Lottery and can afford.... uh.... er.... Anything really

Ok, I have to wake myself up from my pipe dream now.. Good Luck on the sell and Congrats to whoever gets the chance to buy it!

Thread Information