Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Region 8 will have Supercourse this year!

Hello everyone! This is Andrew Stockton from VA. For the longest time now since havasu there has been talk about no Supercourse in region 8 for the 07 season. WSP's Owner robbie darnell has made no action to even have a Closed Course Tour. So I cant leave my Supercourse Course riders out to dry this year. I finally got on the phone with AJ the promoter from upstate in New York. He is going to have SC this year at a few of his events. I know how hard it is to be a promoter and push a sport that is growing on the other side of the country and have little rider turnout over here. I still feal really strong about the sport and hope to see you all there. I am pushing for a nation tour racer to put this on the map again. I need to get MARTY to call me i have lost his #. Please keep me in touch as to how you all are doing and cant wait to see your faces again. if you wold like to call me that will work also. 804-502-5515

S.C. Racing

Thats great news.

+1
    Yup glad to hear it

+1

region 8

Sounds great BUT I also talked to some one from upstate they told me that they will have supercourse but will need the min of 10 pre paid entrys to do the race . Dont want to drive to a race site and then they say sorry no supercourse race ! we need more racers !

+1
    I will do Harbour Beach....Rochester and Nashville... Harbour Beach probably wont have one though....

+1
    I'm going to try and make as many as I can, but I'm starting closed course this year so I don't know how many as of yet. What are some of the races that will have supercourse? I know Seaside Heights, NJ is one and I heard they were planning on having a race at Lake Anna, VA.

supercourse

I agree with R RATED.I will be at all of them if we get enough racers.To anyone thinking about getting involed in racing. This is about the best form of racing. It is alot bigger course and rider stamina and machine relibility come in to play with out all the beating and banging.Its also a good course for all the new bigger machines of today!

+1
    For any body that wants to start racing supercourse is a great place to start . If you live in the NJ,Pa NY-DE-VA area please come out to see what its all about.

+1
    I agree with R-Rated Supercourse is a good way to start out if you're new to racing. One of the big things that convinced my parents to let me race Supercourse over Closed Course was the fact by about 1/4 through the race eveyone is spread out and with Closed Course my mom was pretty against it after she saw Mitch get his hood taken out at the first race of the year. Another thing that is nice is that if you make a mistake you have 30-50mins to try and make up time which is nice. I hope we see some new Supercourse racers out there this year.

What CC categorys will there be for the supercross? I have a VERY highly moded XLT800 that should be running in the mid 60's that I would like to run with. I know it wont beat the seadoos but Im sure it will be fun to try!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information