+1

norris lake 2012

Here we are 5 months from the next installment of the Norris Lake Couch Riders Cove Tour, May 13th through 20th, 2012!! Mant of you are veterans of this great event, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again, but this opening post is an open invitation to anyone who would love to jump on thier 'ski and ride all day and carouse all night!!! The NLCRCT is an informal gathering of crazies at Shanghai Resort on gorgeous Lake Norris, Tennessee, just North of Knoxville. There is no registration, no fees, no itinerary, just hundreds of miles of fantastic riding and great friends to hang out with! Come join us whenever and for however long you wish. We stay at Shanghai Resort Hotel and Cabins, www.shanghairesort.com, kinda centrally located, and the pre Memorial Day week gives us a discount and a wide open Lake! Ride during the day, play cards and party at night, what else is there?!? There will be much chatter on Sea-Doo.net in the next few months, it was this great site that gave rise to the gathering after all. Just post any questions you may have, and one of us will answer what we can! By the way, I'm not "in charge", no one is, it's just a bunch of us getting together is all!!
    YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

+1
    I was down there last August, it is a beautiful lake!

I gotta say this really sounds like a really fun time. Is this thing still gonna happen, and would a poor little yamaha rider be welcome?

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I have been 4 of the last 5 years......just bring plenty of gas money.......last time I went we rode close to 400 miles......gonna try to make it again this year....

Im going to post a link to this in the Midsouth ride section also............

+1
    Bump. Any takers?

+1
    I'm in! Booked room today. Make sure you get the $65 negotiated rate. Can't wait!

+1
    BEST WEEK EVER!!! Perfect weather, perfect water, and great people to ride with, party with and enjoy it all! 356 days til next time!!!

Thread Information