Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What about a East coast meet-up????

Anyone interested? I just happen to live in the mid atlantic area so not to bad for me. Lake? River?Time of year? Guys and gals from north or south??? There is a real nice lake in VA with campground and boat ramps called Lake Anna. Thoughts.......

+1
    Kerr lake in VA is a good lake to ride not very busy in the summer over 800 miles of shore line and 50,000+ ackers several camp grounds around lake too. May- Sept. are good times to ride this lake. Count me in, link http://www.ncparks.gov/Visit/parks/kela/main.php

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Kerr lake in VA is a good lake to ride not very busy in the summer over 800 miles of shore line and 50,000+ ackers several camp grounds around lake too. May- Sept. are good times to ride this lake. Count me in, link http://www.ncparks.gov/Visit/parks/kela/main.php

Yea Im in too...kerr is pretty cool but Philpot lake is wayy better....bit more of a travel but worth it the water is crystal clear

+1
    sounds great,love this lake

+1
    Is this just a Yamaha get together? There are a few with other skis that may want in. I persoanlly have been looking around at some different places to go ride and meet some other members. I have been all along the south and want to head north to ride with all you guys that don't come down for MB.

Lake Anna,Kerr,Philpot lake so far. I would like to shoot for June 16-17 and all are welcome. Lets Vote on place, I vote Kerr. Have to find a campground or rent a house, campground works for me as I have a travel trailer and my girl is going(she has a 08 SHO). Im going to a meetup in May that another board member is doing.

+1
    Is this just a Yamaha get together?

I would think anything goes, well almost anything, my friend has a ski the leaks faster than the bilge can pump so if he rides too long the ski sinks ...

+1
    We could also meet and ride in East TN there are several good places to ride but I would also be up for a trip farther east for a ride

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    We could also meet and ride in East TN there are several good places to ride but I would also be up for a trip farther east for a ride
    +1 so many lakes here in East Tn and in Middle Tn. Dale Hollow?

You can count me in if it's Lake Anna, as I live there. I live near damn, which is never busy, even holiday weekends. I mainly ride stand ups, but would love to check out some fast sit downs as it seems most have on this post.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information