Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

650 Hull part out in NC

I have pulled the motor and some other parts to go into my 780 hull which is in much nicer shape.
    Was planning to scrap this as is but if anyone has any bright ideas or needs just send me an email and we can talk about prices and shipping.

Some good parts on here like the grab rail, bumper stuff around the outside, oil reservoir. electrics box, Ride plate, intake and IDK what else. But the hull itself has some damage and i don't think it is worth repairing which is why i was gonna just dump it. I could look into checking on the title and all but it was quite a hassle for the one i have titled and don't really wanna go through that crap again unless it is for cereal. I could look into it if someone really wants, i bet i could do it.

I am using the steering cable, the exhaust, battery box and all that stuff. oh yea and the fuel tank is spoken for.

no body needs a ride plate, "trunk door," bumper rails, oil tank, Grab Bar, seat or a good electronics box? i of course have the other side an i think even the screws for the box, gaskets are there, just not the big o-ring around the outside.

make offers or whatever on parts, gonna go to the dump after i finish pulling the tank, steering cable and spares i need out of it.

also have exhaust and a terrible motor from the 780 that is really just good for a core or to rebuild the crank. (cases cracked and cylinders look bad. well one does at least)

all righty then i guess i will just get to scrapping, some good parts left but whatever, nobody wants them OK i get it....

+1
    do ya have the thumb throttle?

sure do, make me an offer, Email is best way but on here is fine too, But i don't get an email about it and i was gone for a few weeks so i didn't see this request.

so PM sent.

+1
    do you have a set of carbs for the 780 ,

i do but they would need a complete rebuild, they were/are kinda crusty. i dont know much about them they are blue and totally disassembled.
    I can send you a few pics if you like, totally complete minus a few small stripped screws.

+1
    i believe they should be black , pics always help . what model did they come off of and where they stock - or screwed with

oh in that case then i took the 780 carbs to put on my 650 motor, i swapped the jets so they are correct and double checked the pop pressure. Ill take some pics of the 650 ones if you are interested.
    I think the only differences are the pop pressure and the inline restrictor setup on those. they should both be mikuni super BN right?
    anyway ill get some pics today

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information