Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Buying a new RXP

I was at my local dealership today and got to negotiating on an 07' black/yellow RXP. The deal I got was for the ski, trailer, 2 lifejackets, a cover and the coast guard kit. The negotiating ended at $11,599 out the door tax included. What im wondering is if im getting a good deal or not. Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks Nick

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NBarile22 View Post
    I was at my local dealership today and got to negotiating on an 07' black/yellow RXP. The deal I got was for the ski, trailer, 2 lifejackets, a cover and the coast guard kit. The negotiating ended at $11,599 out the door tax included. What im wondering is if im getting a good deal or not. Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks Nick
    my 05 out the door was 13000+.. some board members have gotten deals like 10000 but in my opinion anything under 11000 is hard to come by so just go for it if its what you really want.

I was just at the dealer today also and for a brand new still in the crate 06 I got with ski, trailer, vest for 10994.51 OTD

If I didnt get there so late it would be sitting in my garage right now, but they had a problem with there credit bureau while their computers were down so I have to wait until Monday to pick it up.

I think I got an alright deal, especially for being in FL.

+1
    I got a brand new leftover 05 RXP last year for $8500 OTD just the ski alone!
    All I can say is when you get it to the water dont baby it around just ride the he!! out of it from day one!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by oklagp1200r View Post
    I got a brand new leftover 05 RXP last year for $8500 OTD just the ski alone!
    All I can say is when you get it to the water dont baby it around just ride the he!! out of it from day one!

Central Florida watersports '07 $10,200 OTD With Shoreland trailer!

I got my '06 RXP this past summer out the door for $8880. We don't have tax in DE. Didn't need a trailer but I drove almost 4hrs to get it because my local guys wanted over $11000. Look around, you might find a better deal. I just go to the seadoo website and find dealers in my area and start calling. I drove a little over 2hrs to get my '06 GP1300r this summer also to save myself money. Good luck.

Nice avatar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Nice avatar!!!
    Ditto!!

My big problem is I live in NJ and its not like a year round thing like FL so its hard to find great deals. My family also owns a house right outside west palm beach florida. If anyone knows a place around there that will give me an amazing deal I have no problem getting it there and towing it back to Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by NBarile22 View Post
    My big problem is I live in NJ and its not like a year round thing like FL so its hard to find great deals. My family also owns a house right outside west palm beach florida. If anyone knows a place around there that will give me an amazing deal I have no problem getting it there and towing it back to Jersey.

Im dealing with the guys over at central Florida Powersports. they aren't pushy at all and treat you like a human being and not a $ sign. Since their financing was all screwed up today I couldn't pick the ski up, plus it was still in the box/crate deal so they needed the time to set it up anyways.

The financing guy was real nice and mad at the bank that their computers were down. I understand that they wanted to make the sale as was I but things come and happen. I highly recommend them and talk with Darrin the salesman.

The boss is calling for me, Im out. Hope everything works out for you.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information