+1

2012 Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and please stay tuned as we will be posting the information for our 2012 Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride very soon on Green Hulk. If you should need any information or have any questioons feel free to post here or send a PM.

Thanks

+1
    Is this still happening? I've got a group of about 10 that would be interested.....

+1
    Hello.

Yes the event is still going on. It is july 13 thru 15. What are you thinking of doing the full 3 day ot the 1 day ride on the 14th. The itinerary is posted on the site as well. Are you guys affiliated with any club? If you want you can always email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Watson

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Easternpariverrunners View Post
    Hello.

Yes the event is still going on. It is july 13 thru 15. What are you thinking of doing the full 3 day ot the 1 day ride on the 14th. The itinerary is posted on the site as well. Are you guys affiliated with any club? If you want you can always email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Watson

Nope....we aren't affiliated with a club. But we have another people riding to probably start one. I'll try to find out what everybody would like to do and
    email you back. But I know that myself & at least 2 other people are going to want to do all 3 days!

Cheers!

+1
    Well that part of the ride is limited to 10 jet ski's because of logistics, fueling and Marine Corps Base and Marina restrictions. Keep me updated on that info and I will let you know by the end of next week how many slots are still open since our members get first opportunity. I know there will be some but it seems pretty popular this year. The remaining slots are then open up on a first registered basis.

ThanksI

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Easternpariverrunners View Post
    Well that part of the ride is limited to 10 jet ski's because of logistics, fueling and Marine Corps Base and Marina restrictions. Keep me updated on that info and I will let you know by the end of next week how many slots are still open since our members get first opportunity. I know there will be some but it seems pretty popular this year. The remaining slots are then open up on a first registered basis.

ThanksI

Ok.....myself & 2 other guys would like to participate in the 3 day ride for sure.....And I can probably get another 5-7 people to ride in the one day event, so just let me know what we need to do. We usually ride down from the Harbor to Sandy Point over to Red Eye Dock Bar on the other side pretty much every Sunday anyway. I plan on emailing you in a few days when I get back from vacation.

Cheers,

John

+1
    Sounds good John. Feel Free to e-mail me and I can give you a run down on the costs involved and see if you still have an interest.

+1
    Hi Everyone,

Well it is already April and we are roughly a little over 3 months awat from The 2012 Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride. We still have a few spots open on the full 3 Day Ride and plenty of room for the 1 day ride as well but we need to get everyone who plans on participating this year registered as soon as possible since it is only around the corner and still a lot of work to do.

So please send in your registration forms as soon as possible and should you have any questions please let us know either here or via an e-mail at [email protected]

The ride info is located at the top of this section under the stickies!!

Thanks In Advance

Thread Information