Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169

    Taylor's Bayou 1/7/12

    Anyone want to ride this coming Saturday, 1/7/12? T-Roy, I know your ready. Anyone else? Its going to be 72 degrees.


  2. #2
    TEAM BRONX TECH FAT BOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    353
    I would love to, but it is 25 degrees here ; ) Brrrrr!!!!!

  3. #3
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Anyone want to ride this coming Saturday, 1/7/12? T-Roy, I know your ready. Anyone else? Its going to be 72 degrees.
    Not sure if I can make it. I might have to dispatch, so I will have a phone glued to my head. Plus I was going to drop the PX off at Rich's.

  4. #4
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    I'm sorry about that man! We are a 23 hour drive from you.

  5. #5
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Not sure if I can make it. I might have to dispatch, so I will have a phone glued to my head. Plus I was going to drop the PX off at Rich's.
    T-Roy!!!!! Tell them to dispatch to your ball sack, your going riding!

  6. #6
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    I could come sunday

  7. #7
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    I will ride with you on Sunday Rich if you want to come on down bruh.

  8. #8
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    I will ride with you on Sunday Rich if you want to come on down bruh.
    I may be able to swing Sunday.

  9. #9
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    I could come sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    I will ride with you on Sunday Rich if you want to come on down bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I may be able to swing Sunday.
    And this is what I read from all this after drinking.......
    Rich could come on Sunday if Brandon will ride him but Troy is going to a swinger party.
    Florida will be fun

  10. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    And this is what I read from all this after drinking.......
    Rich could come on Sunday if Brandon will ride him but Troy is going to a swinger party.
    Florida will be fun

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Taylors Bayou pics 03/04/12
    By troyheb in forum Texas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:49 PM
  2. Taylor's Bayou Ride 3-6-10
    By 97GPSLEEPER in forum Texas
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. Taylor's Bayou. Sat December 5th
    By ultramaxracing05 in forum Texas
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 12:15 AM
  4. Taylors Bayou ride
    By jetskr in forum Texas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:16 PM
  5. Taylors Bayou ride
    By jetskr in forum Southwest
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •