Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bored... want something intersting to read... lol grab some popcorn for the fight!

hey guys... bored? Want something interesting to read through? Well, I'm with you all now, I think PWC sucks even on sea doos! Sure there's a few helpful people, but the majority are just CRAZY a'holes.

Read through this thread about me... now you all know me and my dealings with this forum... through the exchange of hundreds if not thousands of dollars, this POS has the nerve to come at me thinking I was ****ting him for a $30 exhaust valve, when the fact of the matter (which had prior been explained to him) was that I was just busy with the new years...

Anyway, just just read through this BS and see how much worse PWCtoday has gotten, now that they DON'T ban..everyone in this thread about would be banned now...

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=97725

LOL, that's some funny stuff, I'm just sitting back now and watching them go at it... all because of a misunderstanding and it turned into a completely different thread... hilarious!

PS, if any of you care to back me up (having many of you bought and I bought from you) feel free! But I really do not care what any of them think anymore.. I think if I have questions further about my sea doo, I'll just PM bill O'Neal and stay away from all these a'holes, but I don't know he quote's his PM box is always full (which it should be, being one of the only few "together" people still over there)..

Lol, ENJOY!

Jared

Not with a ten foot pole! That is out of control! I'd be changing user names !

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I'd be changing user names !
    jared i would too if i were you!!

Lol, I don't give a **** about those a'holes! I can't believe how nasty things are overthere.. it's sooooo pieceful over at the greenhulk! Maybe I'll change my username here before the all come over here and wreck this site! LOL.. I think the majority of them are starting are already see what a true dick that "puffer" truely is.. he's one of them that have alot of other's that hate him.. and I can see why... threats of bodily harm.. threats against a man's dead wife!

LOL... that's crazy

Jared

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla03 View Post
    jared i would too if i were you!!
    Lol on which site? I'm pretty much done overthere if that's the way they act over a miscommunication... pretty sad really.

Jared

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jcc011185 View Post
    Lol on which site? I'm pretty much done overthere if that's the way they act over a miscommunication... pretty sad really.

Jared
    over there?...i agree lol

Yeah, now alot of others are going at each other's throats! It's like a bar brawl! I personally had nothing agaist him, we were settled.. he finally understood today my intentions and we settle it with me sending the POS broken thing back to him tommorrow... but still... 11 or so pages later they still going. LOL

still... 11 or so pages later they still going. LOL
    Try 19 pages and 190 post! run for the hills! lol Z

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    Try 19 pages and 190 post! run for the hills! lol Z

Lol can you believe it! Man, I wish they all would be that responsive when a fellow actually needs some advise. LOL... seadoo.net it is I guess... or I'll try again this sea doo's two stroke section but it's somewhat lacking.. I don't know... I'm not gonna let a couple jerks (well only a slight few now that puffer has showed his ass) f' up my forum time over there. Bill has been helping me diligently with my sea doo and I'm gonna continue THAT thread.. but I'm pretty much done and fed up with this one!

Jared

+1
    Lol can you believe it! Man, I wish they all would be that responsive when a fellow actually needs some advise. LOL... seadoo.net it is I guess... or I'll try again this sea doo's two stroke section but it's somewhat lacking.. I don't know... I'm not gonna let a couple jerks (well only a slight few now that puffer has showed his ass) f' up my forum time over there. Bill has been helping me diligently with my sea doo and I'm gonna continue THAT thread.. but I'm pretty much done and fed up with this one!

Jared
    yeah that's kinda funny...here's your chance, post something that you have a question about in that one over at pwctdy, that would be funny kinda, betcha get alot of responses then...and i've seen ALOT of seadoo guys on here, im just guessing they're on a lil later...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information