Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking For dealer in PHILA / S. NJ area

Anyone have any Suggestions for a GOOD dealer that does Warranty work in the phila Nj Area ... Im looking For one that understands our season is Very Fast up hear and is willing to work with that , I have no problem paying some Exrra cash on the side AT ALL ... This Is for Warranty Work .. Ive tried 2 or 3 places so far all with no luck quite a few Times last Yr I called for warranty Work and was told to drop it off next week or Next tues and "we Dont have that part in stock but we can get it " Im looking For a reputable Dealer that will work on my ski the day i bring it ...

Just to add to this many of you Remeber i was down For over 1/2 the season with Oil coolant mixing somewhere ... IT too over 45 days to figure it was the oil cooler .. after 2 head gaskets ... t stat and a few diff seals ... 45 days is basically have our summer ...

try ray's yamaha in reading, pa.......its family run and a great place.....i used to take my sea doo their even tho they are a yamaha dealer....call them and find out 610-582-2700

+1
    j & j watercraft in wilmington DE is awesome....they are right off rt 141 next to i95

+1
    Try Surf and Turf http://www.surfandturfpowersports.com/
    I've bought a few parts there and Derrick seems to be a pretty good guy.
    Doug

+1
    derrick at surf and turf power sports is the man,he as gotten me a new J pipe and A 06 clutch update kit to.He will warrantty the ski as long as the motor has not been touched.I have alot of mods coming and I ask him about them and he will cover the ski even with my new mods.big D that is the dealership you want to take your ski too.,give him a call.I will not take my ski to anybody else because nobody will touch the ski with the mods I have.The other dealers saw what mods I did and said no way.They would not touch it.surf and turf,thanks derrick

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ View Post
    Try Surf and Turf http://www.surfandturfpowersports.com/
    I've bought a few parts there and Derrick seems to be a pretty good guy.
    Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by rxtmike View Post
    derrick at surf and turf power sports is the man,he as gotten me a new J pipe and A 06 clutch update kit to.He will warrantty the ski as long as the motor has not been touched.I have alot of mods coming and I ask him about them and he will cover the ski even with my new mods.big D that is the dealership you want to take your ski too.,give him a call.I will not take my ski to anybody else because nobody will touch the ski with the mods I have.The other dealers saw what mods I did and said no way.They would not touch it.surf and turf,thanks derrick

My ski has been there all year (most of 2006) and it`s still not fixed correctly. waited and waited and waited till it got the best of me. I spent alot of time and patience there. I cannot endorse this place... Felt like ski was always on the back burner...PR...

Im sorry guys , Not to turn this into any type of bashing session cause its not who I am , But I tried to take my ski to derrick numerous times last yr and he was always backed up or too busy or leaving for vaca ... He was GREAT help over the phone but im looking for a shop that understands how short the season is around here ...I had all intentions In switching dealers and driving the hour to his shop but everytime I called he was too busy , maybe after he gets some more help there things will be diff, I dunno... I dont like being told to pull my own s/c and the bring it to have clutches installed then have to put it back in myself and still be told to pay the 50 deductible... But ya he was great help on the phone with my problem I had last year ....

+1
    I wouldn't call it a bashing session. It is what it is. A good experience is a good experience and a bad one is a bad one.
    It's all good.
    I've never had any dealer work done, only bought parts.

A friend of mine lives in Delaware and it took him 3 weeks to even get an appointment at the local seadoo dealer down there. Then I think it was another week to have it fixed.
    Good Luck
    Doug

i just noticed you have an rxp and not a yamaha....disregard what i said haha......call WMF watercraft in millsboro DE he has a good turn around time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information