Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Need help from any moderator in Florida

I live in NJ and am looking at an RXP for sale in Port St. Lucie, FL. I was wondering if there was any moderators around that area that wouldnt mind going to take a look at it for me so I know if its worth flying down for or not. If there are any takers just PM me or respond back to the post.

Thanks
    Nick

+1
    You can tell by looking at the pictures that guy takes care of his stuff.

Just get it.

I know it looks really clean but just to be safe id like someone that knows about these skis to take a look at it for me.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    what's on the outside doesn't mean crap.... i would never buy a motor vehicle of any kind just based on looks bc it appears it was taken care of...

and that's coming from someone who is the type of person that takes care of my stuff really well, but things have problems, and u dont sell things by advertising problems...

i sold my truck a few years ago... probably the msot gorgeous S10 Blazer you've ever seen... clean as possible, dressed up nicely, looked like it rolled off a showroom floor out of a bentley dealership it was so clean and clear.... why was i selling it? it was a mechanicanical nightmare and time bomb...

i received a PM from a lurker on this site that got burned bad on a ski.... paid over 7 grand for a used ski... to take it home, get to using it and find out it needs 6 grand worth of work...

appearance means CHIT .... don't fork over any money or commitment until someone that knows the machines well takes a look at it, or you personally look at it, hear it run, and there's no noises and it achieves steady top speed RPMs

where is the ski for sale? ... on this site, ebay, other classifieds, someone we know? .....

+1
    That's kind of putting a moderator (or anyone else for that matter) in an awkward postion... opinions vary and his is not necessarily going to be the same as the sellers or yours.

+1
    Does the ski have any factory warranty- that's a big plus if it does and takes alot of worry out of the purchase.

The ski is for sale thorugh the classifieds on this site. The ski does not have any warrenty left it is an 05 and past its year warrenty. At least if a moderator or someone that knows about the ski looks at it for me I can get an idea of what its like if I should fly down and look at it or not. The guy said im more than welcome to have someone come and look at it or myself test it out.

+1
    None of the Sea-Doo moderators live in Florida. But maybe a member can help you out. But as Vman said, there is no substitute for seeing/test riding a used ski for yourself. What one person deems acceptable another may not.

Ill take any help from someone in Florida

I understand what he is trying to say he wants someone to go look at the ski , maybe take it for a blast make sure its not a piece of **** ... If i lived In Fl near it I would do it for ya ... By the way Just spend the money and purchase the extended warranty its an 05 so u can do that

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information