01-16-2012, 11:32 PM #1
***Official Grudge Racing Thread***
I didn't see a recreational race forum, so I figured I could get something going. Not sure if this is the best place for it, but we'll see what happens.
- Share your videos and stories of recreational races you have had.
- They can be roll, dig, top speed, 1/8 mile, 5 mile, ocean, glass, chop, whatever.
- Post a video or it didn't happen.
- If you want to race a bass boat, hovercraft, another PWC, or canoe I don't care, but one of the parties involved in the race must be on a PWC.
- You may list mods, but are not required to. BS away and stir the pot if you'd like.
- If you embarrassed a fellow forum member or friend don't post their name...... or go ahead and make them look bad, your call.
- Have fun, but please keep it civil.
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM #2
I'll kick it off with some good old SeaDoo vs. Yamaha action.
Me racing a couple buddies on 2009 FZR's. Mods for both skis listed at start of the first video and are the same for every video in this post.
FZR lets off the throttle around the 39sec mark in first video
FZR's get the hit.
And finally a REAL race...
01-17-2012, 12:14 PM #3
2008 RXT-X (camera ski). Stock ECU, ET 137 wheel, Bosch 48s, Riva RRFPR, un touched Solas 15/22R, stock ride plate, stock nozzle, R&D grate. Fuel pressure 58psi base (waaaay to rich)
VS 2004 RXP Stage 3 +rude 2 charger.
01-17-2012, 03:24 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By freakboy35 in forum SoutheastReplies: 47Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
By two2curupt in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:23 PM
By caliburst in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 77Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:48 PM
By rxpstan in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:11 PM
By Pistonwash in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 23Last Post: 12-15-2005, 08:06 AM