Anyone from cayman island?

Anyone guy is fron cayman island for infos?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

I'm from the Cayman Island

I would like some infos that i would like to arrange a trip there from miami and a tour in cayman idland and i want some infos about there...where to go?best palces. what to do. where to rent a little boat...where a good hotel on a budget and so on...

I've been going to Grand Cayman regularly for years. I've never ridden PWC's there, mainly go for scuba diving and general island chilling, great food. It is the most hassle-free place you can go in the caribbean, IMHO all the other islands suck. (I like to be left alone, don't like touts and panhandlers. There are none in GCM) It's expensive in high season, but really cheap off season. (I always go in the summer for the best deals.) It might help if you describe exactly what you are looking to do. Although I have stayed on the east end once, it is too remote for me. I always stay on 7 mile beach. The north end has the best sand, the south end towards George Town lost most of its sand in the several hurricanes over the last 20 years. I always rent a car because I am lazy and want the convenience.

Thanks for inputs... what is the off season period? temperature in that period? Is it good to rent a boat and have a trip or not? better from sea or from beach? how many days for a good trip?

Check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Dood View Post
    I've been going to Grand Cayman regularly for years. I've never ridden PWC's there, mainly go for scuba diving and general island chilling, great food. It is the most hassle-free place you can go in the caribbean, IMHO all the other islands suck. (I like to be left alone, don't like touts and panhandlers. There are none in GCM) It's expensive in high season, but really cheap off season. (I always go in the summer for the best deals.) It might help if you describe exactly what you are looking to do. Although I have stayed on the east end once, it is too remote for me. I always stay on 7 mile beach. The north end has the best sand, the south end towards George Town lost most of its sand in the several hurricanes over the last 20 years. I always rent a car because I am lazy and want the convenience.
    Great to hear you like the island hope to see you here on your next vacay

Thread Information