FS: 1994 Kawasaki XIR 750- Complete or Parts- St.Louis MO

As title states, I have a 94 Kawasaki XIR 750. Most will be familiar with this ski, but if you aren't its basically a somewhat rare factory race ski produced by Kawi. Lots of history with this ski and they are supposedly pretty fun.

The good: Clean title, Freshwater use only, Hull in fair shape(decals in great shape...some dings on hull), UMI steering system, PJS Cast exhaust(comes stock on this model), Dual Carb Big Pin motor(84HP), aftermarket impeller and intake grate. This model also has a nice carbon fiber reinforced hull(reinforced with carbon fiber from my understanding...not a carbon hull), motor is set back further and so is pump.

Bad: Needs a top end and seat cover. One piston has detonation marks and looks like some lean seizure marks on cylinder wall.

Already have a ton of people wanting parts but am throwing it out there for sale for $1500 the way it sits. As mentioned, this is a rare ski...think I read that there were only 500 of them put out. I hate to tear it down so if you are interested contact me and maybe we can work something out. Price is basically the amount of interest people have in parts up to this point. Not sure what these things even go for. Giving it a bit before I do part.

Will have pictures up tomorrow.

Kawasaki xir

Did you ever sell the XIR?

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider05 View Post
    As title states, I have a 94 Kawasaki XIR 750. Most will be familiar with this ski, but if you aren't its basically a somewhat rare factory race ski produced by Kawi. Lots of history with this ski and they are supposedly pretty fun.

The good: Clean title, Freshwater use only, Hull in fair shape(decals in great shape...some dings on hull), UMI steering system, PJS Cast exhaust(comes stock on this model), Dual Carb Big Pin motor(84HP), aftermarket impeller and intake grate. This model also has a nice carbon fiber reinforced hull(reinforced with carbon fiber from my understanding...not a carbon hull), motor is set back further and so is pump.

Bad: Needs a top end and seat cover. One piston has detonation marks and looks like some lean seizure marks on cylinder wall.

Already have a ton of people wanting parts but am throwing it out there for sale for $1500 the way it sits. As mentioned, this is a rare ski...think I read that there were only 500 of them put out. I hate to tear it down so if you are interested contact me and maybe we can work something out. Price is basically the amount of interest people have in parts up to this point. Not sure what these things even go for. Giving it a bit before I do part.

Will have pictures up tomorrow.

Thread Information