Cool Check it out! Homemade Stainless rack

Got the idea from the PVC DIY thread, just happen to be lucky enough to be able to build mine from Stainless I got from work. Can't wait to try it out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cooler Rack.jpg 
Views:	967 
Size:	191.8 KB 
ID:	262298  

+1
    Nice! Welcome to the forum. Where does one ride near Hburg? Love the avatar; I must have read every BASS magazine between 1975 & 1985 - back in the day for me...

read many of those magazines too. rack looks good

[QUOTE=83Gator;1866248]Nice! Welcome to the forum. Where does one ride near Hburg? QUOTE]

Thanks man! I just got my ski a few months ago and am loving it. I traded my 94' NITRO for it due to not having enough places big enough to take it anywhere (within reasonable distance). I had a few ski's in the past but never even thought about fishing from one. I live in Lake Serene but I go all over the place with it, I even run the rivers. It's a blast!! ... when I can stay dry . About where are you located in LA? I work offshore out of Venice and I know there is nothing but fishing in LA, great place to live for a sportsman. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here and have learned a ton about my ski already. Thanks again for the welcome.

+1
    [QUOTE=tonyjr9;1866464]
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Nice! Welcome to the forum. Where does one ride near Hburg? QUOTE]

Thanks man! I just got my ski a few months ago and am loving it. I traded my 94' NITRO for it due to not having enough places big enough to take it anywhere (within reasonable distance). I had a few ski's in the past but never even thought about fishing from one. I live in Lake Serene but I go all over the place with it, I even run the rivers. It's a blast!! ... when I can stay dry . About where are you located in LA? I work offshore out of Venice and I know there is nothing but fishing in LA, great place to live for a sportsman. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here and have learned a ton about my ski already. Thanks again for the welcome.

I live south of BR, but I run anywhere from the Tickfaw north of Maurepas, maybe once a year in the big P, then all the way down to the lower Marsh below Houma and everything in between. Matter O' Fact, I'm headed to the marsh on my T in the AM. I sure hope I can post something "JSB" worthy...

Feel welcome to hook up w/us SoLA boys. We ride year-down here... You should really make it to a Mudbug and you'll find out what blasting the bayous is all about.

[QUOTE=83Gator;1866509]
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjr9 View Post

I live south of BR, but I run anywhere from the Tickfaw north of Maurepas, maybe once a year in the big P, then all the way down to the lower Marsh below Houma and everything in between. Matter O' Fact, I'm headed to the marsh on my T in the AM. I sure hope I can post something "JSB" worthy...

Feel welcome to hook up w/us SoLA boys. We ride year-down here... You should really make it to a Mudbug and you'll find out what blasting the bayous is all about.
    Yea, I've hafta do that. I'll be riding mine every chance I get also. I've heard alot about the Mudbug and always wanted to go. I bet it's a Cajun style, crawfish eatin' blast! like everything else in South LA. Ya'll know how to freakin have a good time! Good luck in the A.M. let us know how it goes.

Laissez les bon temps roulez! Let the good times roll!

+1
    "Good luck in the A.M. let us know how it goes."

It didn't go...
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post1866811
    Start at post 3706.

Will have to reboot for a later date...

Thread Information