Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Value of my Skis?

Im looking to get rid of my skis, I have an 05 RXP 215 in great condition and a 07 Yamaha GP1300R that I got out of the crate in late 2008. We usually only take them out a few times a summer so they have relatively low hours and are both in very good condition. Im wanting to sell both of them to get the new RXP X and was wondering what they were worth with the double trailer included. Thanks!

+1
    id say..... 5000$ for the rxp... not sure about the gp1300 but im guessing around 6500-7000$
    again it all depends on condition, and hours... if the SC were rebuild on the rxp and so on...
    the trailer... well depending on the year, model, make, id say about... 1000$-1500$ at most...
    so... for everything... 11 500$ seems fair...
    but most importantly it depends on your location (canada or usa)
    and what they sell around there for.. i mean, if you are not close to water, the price is lower... as locally less people are interested...

P.S. how many hours are on each ?

and its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at this time of the year

I have an 06 red and black Rxp that I bought a year ago for 5000, it had only about 35 hours, like the person above says it depends on a couple of things but I think that the Rxp would be worth around 4000 right about now, maaybe 4500 tops but I doubt someone would be willing to pay it, but hey you never know. As far as the gpr I'm not quit sure, I've seen a few on Craigslist go for around 4 to 5 k, if I had to estimate, ball park average I'd say 8 to 9 thousand for the package.. Anyways, good luck with the sale man.

Yes the RXPs washers have been replaced, and they have been winterized every winter with covers on them inside. Im not sure of the hours because they are not around me at the time.

+1
    Location plays a big role in value. In the NE the RXP would be around 5K and the GPR around 4K

Yeah I was hoping to be able to get rid of my skis and pick up the new rxp for a few thousand.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRhollic View Post
    I have an 06 red and black Rxp that I bought a year ago for 5000, it had only about 35 hours, like the person above says it depends on a couple of things but I think that the Rxp would be worth around 4000 right about now, maaybe 4500 tops but I doubt someone would be willing to pay it, but hey you never know. As far as the gpr I'm not quit sure, I've seen a few on Craigslist go for around 4 to 5 k, if I had to estimate, ball park average I'd say 8 to 9 thousand for the package.. Anyways, good luck with the sale man.
    sorry i was saying canadian prices, in the USA it would be much cheaper....

sounds like a good deal to me so might aswell sell for those kind of prices... if you are CLOSE to me (canada) i could maybe stop by and see, im partially interested if its near me...

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    even on the left coast, things are a bit slow this time of year.
    I'd say prices here would close to the same as in the NE, just a tad higher fir the RXP w/low hrs(-50)@ $5,500-6K
    the GPR would be a bit different, many places out here are just banning 2-strokes altogether this year, even large places, like Mead from what i hear; so the market for 2 strokes is pretty crowded. The GPR would be worth more to someone as a conversion candidate, ...I'd think.

+1
    Hey Quartz Hill, California, I spent 10 years in Lancaster. 85-95.

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    Lemme guess, with the way you handle a sawzall - Plant 42?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information