League City TX

Todays Ride with the new and improved Pro 785

I ran my seadoo 4 stroke first today, water and air was about 66 deg. I had put a new supercharger wheel in, and boy does it fly, it hit 80.75 mph on the GPS with a full tank of fuel, I was hitting my rev limiter at 8200,
    I had the AFR's dialed in pretty good, at 12.2 at WFO
    Now time for the Polaris, I had charged the battery real good all morning and put it in and it fired right up, But it seemed real squirly, like the back end would slip out, then catch, I could tell that the trim tabs were not set equally, and I needed to adjust the steering the handlebars were turned a little left for it to go staight, but it seemed like the left side was plowing, so back on the trailer, and adjusted the Beach House sponsons up one notch to the middle position where the last racer had them, and adjusted the trim tabs up about 3 turns on both sides and back in the water I went,
    I was so much better handling on the corners no slippage, but I still needed to adjust the steering, it was left side a little down, I figured with the auto drop nozzle that a slight left turn with the handle bars and it was pushing the nose down a little,
    But it handled so much better, I was using a 11.5/16/5 prop but I could only get 7700 rpm and 55 mph on the gps, but it seemed like I was plowing a little with the front down,
    I have a 10.0/17.5 I will try next to get some top end for the back stretch,
    One other thing is that it was only charging 12.7--13 volts, I don't know if that was because the battery was fully charged and it only puts back the volts it needs or what?
    When I came home I checked the trim tabs with a metal ruller and the one on the right was about 3 turns lower that the left, and I adjusted the steering, to steer straight,
    Now I can't wait until next weekend, or another warm day, to do some more testing,
    If I am not happy with the results I might go back to my stock ride plate, instead of the evolution marine one,

League City TX
    some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seadoo 012.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	262588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seadoo 015.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	235.0 KB 
ID:	262589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seadoo 009.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	262590  

Any updates?

Thread Information