Thread: ATTN: MOD

ATTN: MOD

This thread is directed to a mod whom keeps altering my threads by deleting them, and not notifying me.

** Both threads were created about a 2009 YAMAHA FX SHO. If you are the one deleting them - why wouldn't you at the VERY LEAST, let me know why you are doing so? INSTEAD, couldn't you just move the thread and PM me to tell me why and where? Or if you are extremely lazy, how about move the thread and set a temporary redirect for an hour or two in duration?

My account is new, but I am not new here.. I have browsed for years as a guest. Recently I registered and wanted to ask this community what a fair price would be for a ski I own. I originally tried to post it in classifieds, to be safe, but I can't create a new thread there yet (probably because I have few posts).

HOW DO YOU EXPECT new members to come to this forum and contribute when you deter them away by deleting their threads.

If you dont want to take on the role as a moderator and/or do not have the responsibility and understanding on how to properly moderate, then why bother?

Very aggravating to type up a thread twice to have it deleted. I wonder how long this thread will be here for.

+1
    I removed your one post advertising your ski for sale. If you have been browsing for years surly you must have read our rules for selling skis and parts in the classifieds. Here is a link to the forum rules.. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I removed your one post advertising your ski for sale. If you have been browsing for years surly you must have read our rules for selling skis and parts in the classifieds. Here is a link to the forum rules.. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/misc.php?do=showrules
    Thank you for letting me know.

If you only soft deleted it, would you be able to undelete the thread and then move it to Yamaha Skis section of the classifieds / marketplace?

I am selling the ski in the next few days as I have two local buyers who want it. I am hoping to get this communities opinion on the value so I am not letting it go at too low of a price.

Appreciate it.

- Aaron

Thread Information