+1

Action Powersports and affiliate dealers

Just wanted to let anyone know that bought a ski with service contract from Action Powersports-or their other stores:
    Honda Of Jacksonville
    Orange Park Poweersport
    Talllahassee Powersports //Tallahassee West
    Interstate cycle
    Fort Walton powersports

They have closed their store over the weekend not notifying any customers but are telling the ones with service contracts to go to Jacksonville store for their service.(250 mile round trip) . They were selling service contracts as recently as two weeks ago and are supposed to be closing 2 of the Florida stores. If this effects any members contact your credit card company (if u purchased w/ cc) and dispute the charge . Wells Fargo is going to try to prorate the 29 months i had left for a refund. IF this does not work i have an attorney that may take up the case . If anyone is in the same situation w/ Powersports send me a pm.

Mods if this is in wrong section please move for me

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Just wanted to let anyone know that bought a ski with service contract from Action Powersports-or their other stores:
    Honda Of Jacksonville
    Orange Park Poweersport
    Interstate cycle
    Fort Walton powersports

They have closed their store over the weekend not notifying any customers but are telling the ones with service contracts to go to Jacksonville store for their service.(250 mile round trip) . They were selling service contracts as recently as two weeks ago and are supposed to be closing 2 of the Florida stores. If this effects any members contact your credit card company (if u purchased w/ cc) and dispute the charge . Wells Fargo is going to try to prorate the 29 months i had left for a refund. IF this does not work i have an attorney that may take up the case . If anyone is in the same situation w/ Powersports send me a pm.

FYI for anyone reading this, Action powersports in nokomis fl. is not affiliated with them and is still in business

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Honda Of Jacksonville
    Orange Park Poweersport
    Interstate cycle
    Fort Walton powersports

I met a guy at the ramp today that who had his ski in their shop when they closed down. He went to retrieve it but there was no number for customers make arrangements to pick up their skis......he then found out they actually reported it as abandoned to the DHR and tried to take ownership of it!!!!!

Thread Information