Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Red face Legend, Klotz, Amsoil...thoughts and yes I searched

Okay don't roast me because I searched the site reading all oil threads for two days actually.

I have a 03 xlt 1200 and have been using Amsoil HP Injector and last season it ran great but the more I am reading I see Legend oil being brought up and also Amsoil Dominator for the power valves and a few things about Klotz although I also read that Klotz should not be used for oil injection which I still use and that was from their own website.

So should I switch to one of these or if I am staying Amsoil use the Dominator?

Also if there is a thread specific to this that I may not have seen let me know I don't mind reading it helps get through the winter.

Thanks all!

+1
    Some guy on hardcoresleder.com I believe did an independent test on 2 stroke oils. Here is the table compiled with his results that I bookmarked. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lWFdueHc#gid=0

If you type in "Oil I know I know" in google the original thread will pop up. Anyway's going by this I will be using Mystik JT4 going forward as it is the cheapest of the top 6. Also JT4 snow is the same as JT4 ski the package is just different.

+1
    Also I have removed cat and have d-plate...

+1
    Bump...sorry guys just thinking my Amsoil HP Injection is maybe not good enough and I know this topic has been beaten to death but I want to use the best especially after last years top end rebuild. Still searching forums as we speak and I think I may be leaning to Amsoil Interceptor or what "Almost" posted about this Mystik JT4 but I don't have everyone's experience on here and I don't care about the money I want the piece of mind I am using the best.

Thanks!

I'm in the 80's with my gp13 efi. I run Penzoil full synthetic from wall-mart. Cheapy cheapy. No issues yet.

+1
    Ive been using SkiCraft in injected 2 strokes for a few years now with zero problems

http://www.klotzlube.com/products.asp?cat=6

http://www.klotzlube.com/proddetail....06_Quart&cat=6

I prefer kloz. All oil is ok oil these days. Yes some say my oil is better blah, blah, blah. Bottom line use what you like. Try different kinds. If klotz was not easy to get here i would probably use a different oil. Since i use it, it works for me, it fairly cheap, and easy to get i stick with it. Just because you use a different oil doesnt mean your going to get better or worse wear. Its all about how much care you put into your skis. Same goes for spark plugs for me too!

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166502

Check out this tread in the polaris section. There is a link to a sled forum with alot if information

Banned User
    +1
    Read the whole thing. You will see how his tests were done. Very good info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information