flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1

iPhone/iTunes question

I have an iPhone4 with my currnet job and am moving into another division hopefully in the near future. I will be getting a phone of choice with this position also. I am curious on how im going to transfer all of my pictures, video and text messages to the new phone. will I be able to back it up from the data that I have in iTunes currently althought its a different phone? I was looking for my pictures in iTunes and cant seem to find them althought they are backed up on the computer. Im going to be pretty busy catching on to this new position so I want this to be as painless as possible. If anyone can help my dumbass out that would be helpful. Thanks

+1
    Who is your service provider? I upgraded my old flip phone to an iPhone 4 on verizon and the tech at verizon transferred all my pics, videos, and contacts. I'm sure AT&T can do the same. Regarding your music, I think you have to do that all from iTunes to your new phone.

I've had a lot of shitty experiences at my local verizon store in regards to their tech department, so now when I go I ask for the manager and she always is able to help me out and do a heck of a lot more than the techs they have working there.

Hope that helps.

+1
    im currently on verizon. I will be getting another iPhone so I was wondering if iTunes would allow me to copy all my data to the new phone.

I think the easiest way would be to just go to a verizon store and have them transfer all your stuff.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    im currently on verizon. I will be getting another iPhone so I was wondering if iTunes would allow me to copy all my data to the new phone.
    Yes, youre Itunes and Iphone will be identical to one another, when you plug youre new phone into youre computer it will ask you if you want to Link that itunes to that Iphones, when you say Yes it will then put everything from Itunes into that Iphone and disconnect from the old one.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    Yes, youre Itunes and Iphone will be identical to one another, when you plug youre new phone into youre computer it will ask you if you want to Link that itunes to that Iphones, when you say Yes it will then put everything from Itunes into that Iphone and disconnect from the old one.
    This is correct. I'm actually on my 3rd iphone (first 2 were defective) and every time I had to get a new iphone, itunes would take care of everything. It syncs music, txts, pics, etc. Very simple.

+1
    awesome! thanks guys.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    This is correct. I'm actually on my 3rd iphone (first 2 were defective) and every time I had to get a new iphone, itunes would take care of everything. It syncs music, txts, pics, etc. Very simple.
    Same for me!

Thread Information