Is it hard to find a Yamha Suv 4 seater

With the addition to the family last year im in need of a bigger ski, I have been searching craigslist for a 4 seater suv with no luck. Are they hard to find? Or is it just because its winter here in michigan?

Jeff

+1
    There out there but people usually don't sell in the winter for trying to get a higher price in the summer. Keep your eyes peeled in the spring. I have seen 3 for sale over hear in the northwest last year. Good luck Jetski Brian might Known where to pick one up. He in Virginia and has one and the seadoo version.

Hey Jeff, try using searchtempest.com it's a craigslist search engine that i find works well. I was looking for a SUV for almost a year before pulling the trigger and buying my first floatie thing. I'm in minnesota and a SUV just came up on CL two days ago with under 60 hours on it but they still wand 4500 for it. I found one down in Chicago with 133 hours on it and only paid 2700 for the thing. Also just plug in waverunner SUV for sale in a google search and start looking. if you need help picking up something in this area, let me know. [email protected]

+1
    I saw this post. Better jump on it. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=167488

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Theres a bunch of them for sale in the Miami area. You may want to have a shipper bring one up for you if you score a deal. Use searchtempest.com and search the south florida area including tampa.

Thread Information