Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Why Rude Chargers Suck........

Just wondering why everybody thinks the Rude line of chargers suck....As many here have seen,read and preached,The ET is Suppost to be the best Scer on the market..Well Im wondering if anybody can tell me why they are and why the Rudes suck....Thanks guys....

+1
    i'd love to know as well, wheres the proof ?? do you like them just because they are machined from alum instead of cast like OEM? do you think it can't be good cause its cast just like the OEM?? i really don't follow....

+1
    I loved my Rude 1. I liked the Rude 2 but did not like the heat the larger charger generated. I bout the ET 137 over a Rude this last time because you could buy them for $525 vs, I think, $699 for the equiv. Rude charger.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1238 View Post
    I loved my Rude 1. I liked the Rude 2 but did not like the heat the larger charger generated. I bout the ET 137 over a Rude this last time because you could buy them for $525 vs, I think, $699 for the equiv. Rude charger.
    the heat in the engine bay or intake manifold? do you think a better intercooler would have helped? and how were you monitoring the temps?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak_039A View Post
    O boy. Here we go again.
    No we dont..I am just courious as to why everybody thinks the Rude line is garbage and the ET line is the best..I just want to know what their rime and reason is...What proof and data they have to back each chargers performance and output besides a boost gauge...Seeing we now have 3 ET threads going,that must mean somebody out there knows their shit about the ET chargers that the rest dont know and i would like to hear it...I have seen this debated numerous times and am asking for an answer to why everybody thinks they are the best/better charger???

+1
    Exactly. Its just a fad. People will get over the fad of trying to fit in and then sell their ets for rudes. J/k.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    well ...just because Scott.... should have known this by now!
    Well obviously i dont,thats why i am asking this question....From the info and knowledge i have learned and received from very knowledgeable members in the know,ones who have tested back to back and have backgrounds in this department,obviously i am still in the dark and am willing to learn what makes one charger superior to the other.....

+1
    Personally, I like the fact that they are Billet, The fact they are Purdy and the fact that if you call Art on the phone he will actually answer and talk to you and he does not come here and try to speak out on his products behalf. He lets them speak for themself like a good product should. And I dont think they suck. I would just Rather have an ET Wheel.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    this is going to be like the sea doo vs. yamaha vs. kawasaki debate or ford vs. chevrolet preference and price ?????? is one or the other have reliability issues ???????
    Isnt all Scer threads Big John???LOL...There used to be an issue in the beginning with the bigger Scers holding slip, BUT over the years that has basically become a non issue as clutches,spring washers and oilers have been upgraded to handle the bigger Scers out there....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    the heat in the engine bay or intake manifold? do you think a better intercooler would have helped? and how were you monitoring the temps?
    I did not get near that technical with it. The ski would seem to lose RPMs after it got hot more so than it did with the Rude 1. Again, I did not go so far as to monitor temps and have no complaints about the Rude 2.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information