State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar

: RXP ENGINE (2004) - Stock RXP (215hp) Engine For Sale

FOR SALE: I have a 2004 STOCK RXP (215hp) engine for sale. This engine came out of a RUNNING/OPERATING ski 2 years ago. Its intended purpose was to be a conversion engine for my GTX (converting the 185hp ski to a 215hp ski), but instead has sat waiting for a hull or kind owner to do something with it. Engine was operating and fully functional when I received it and pulled it out of the hull. It has had the intake and exhaust holes plugged to keep debris out, however, the engine has NOT run since I pulled it out. I received the ski COMPLETE - engine has approximately 115 hours on it.

Engine comes complete AS PICTURED. Does not include intake manifold and bolt ons. Willing to negotiate all other engine pieces if you need them - exhaust manifold, stock water box, etc. I have the COMPLETE ENGINE (with computer and harness) if you want to make an offer on all of it (stock charger, etc). I am planning on loading other items up for sale over the weekend, but if you are wanting to pick up additional pieces to go with the motor, make me an offer and I will include those as well just to save me the hassle of having to piece it out.

I am not hurting for money - please don't offer me $1000 for the engine figuring I have to pay my rent or something. (Just a little humor added in).

Questions: Please email me. @ [email protected]
    I WILL box and ship if YOU MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS. Again, I will build a plywood crate and pack it as much as possible, but YOU HAVE TO MAKE SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS. I will DROP OFF someplace nearby, but only if its a simple "drop and go". You are responsible for freight charges. I shipped an engine from Michigan once - not a big deal, but it does require some work.

I will DELIVER OR MEET SOMEONE in Florida, within 50 miles, and will accomodate meeting someone within reason beyond that.

FIRST $2300.00 O.B.O. takes it. Engine is located in WEST PALM BEACH, FL (33414)

Thanks in advance. If there is something else I should be posting in terms of information needed, please let me know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00139.jpg 
Views:	1432 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	262779Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00140.jpg 
Views:	763 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	262780Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00141.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	262781
    Last edited by BartenderSmalley; 01-28-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Adding Email Address.

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    TTT>

Hey is the motor still for sale

could you tell me if this motor has been sold? thanks

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lujanjr97 View Post
    could you tell me if this motor has been sold? thanks
    You realize that thread is 1.5 yrs old?

Thread Information