Florida road trip!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to owning a ski. I recently picked up an 06 gp1300r and since I'm in pa, can't do too much riding. I'm planning a week or so trip down to possibly the Orlando area towards the end of February. Anyone want to plan a ride?

+1
    almost always something on in central florida !!!!!!!! let us know when its a little closer and someone will show you some great rides !!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    almost always something on in central florida !!!!!!!! let us know when its a little closer and someone will show you some great rides !!!!!!!
    +1. Keep us posted and let's ride.

Thanks, guys. It's looking like I'll be down there feb 20-24. I'll keep you updated, hopefully I can find a few people to get a few good days of riding in!

+1
    Always good riding in central Fl.. If the lower part of the St Johns is too low by then, anything north of Lake Harney will be good and still fun. There are a thousand lakes and chains in central Fl also but that gets boring to us at least.

I'm heading down to Orlando next week! I'll be leaving frigid southwest PA on Sunday so I'm hoping to do some riding on Tuesday!

also, my buddy is looking to pick up a ski while we're down there...anyone have anything on the cheap side?

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankowitza View Post
    also, my buddy is looking to pick up a ski while we're down there...anyone have anything on the cheap side?
    Always something down here......just make sure it has a clean title and a running motor. Also, get a Sea Doo because they come in black/gold. Take that thing back to Pitt and paste Lombardi Trophy stickers all over it, but make sure to leave room for more! Check CL Orlando

A couple of us are free Saturday. Maybe you should experience Ponce...

Haha my yammie is already black and gold. At least you can recognize greatness when you see it. As for Saturday, I'll be back on the road to the snow and cold

Quote Originally Posted by UNSANE View Post
    Always something down here......just make sure it has a clean title and a running motor. Also, get a Sea Doo because they come in black/gold. Take that thing back to Pitt and paste Lombardi Trophy stickers all over it, but make sure to leave room for more! Check CL Orlando

A couple of us are free Saturday. Maybe you should experience Ponce...
    lol, actually, and this is a true story, I had a bunch of Steelers Stickers I was going to stick on my yellow XP if they had beaten the packers last year, I was going to UP the price by 1K and advertise it in PA, as well as florida, see if I could get some die hard to majorly overpay lol

Thread Information