To all u gpr guys

First off. Anyone got a fuel controller they want to let go of?
    Next
    I recently got a an 03 gp1300r with 70 hours and am working on building it up. My main goal is acceleration. I'm kinda trying to do this in stages so I can see what I'm gaining from what. So at the moment I am pre compression, timing, and reeds. So with all the pump mods, air flow, and holeshot kit should I still be turning the stock prop (from my research I believe I'm not ready for a 14/20 bit with my goal in mind when I do start the hp gains is that the screw I want?). Also I am running a stock ride plate that I have trued the bottom and gave it some Angle and removed material so the plate/shoe gap can be tweaked.
    Still with me?
    A couple more q's
    What kind of top speeds should I be looking for (pre compression,reeds,keyway) if I'm aiming for punch?
    What top speeds should I be looking for after I do the other mods with 150-160 compression
    Still aiming for acceleration.
    I weigh 230 also and I'm 6'4" so don't say loose weight lol
    Bone stock I gps'ed 64.3mps
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliferton View Post
    First off. Anyone got a fuel controller they want to let go of?
    Next
    I recently got a an 03 gp1300r with 70 hours and am working on building it up. My main goal is acceleration. I'm kinda trying to do this in stages so I can see what I'm gaining from what. So at the moment I am pre compression, timing, and reeds. So with all the pump mods, air flow, and holeshot kit should I still be turning the stock prop (from my research I believe I'm not ready for a 14/20 bit with my goal in mind when I do start the hp gains is that the screw I want?). Also I am running a stock ride plate that I have trued the bottom and gave it some Angle and removed material so the plate/shoe gap can be tweaked.
    Still with me?
    A couple more q's
    What kind of top speeds should I be looking for (pre compression,reeds,keyway) if I'm aiming for punch?
    What top speeds should I be looking for after I do the other mods with 150-160 compression
    Still aiming for acceleration.
    I weigh 230 also and I'm 6'4" so don't say loose weight lol
    Bone stock I gps'ed 64.3mps
    Thanks
    you say you have raised compression a 3* keyway and some aftermarket reeds already??

If your willing to put in the investment of porting/remilled head ( est.$1000) a R&D plate with Jim Performance cut and tuned correctly ( est.$400-500) and Solas Concord 14/20 or14/22 (est. $225) ....you'll have quite a BEAST..

But reinforce pump tunnel first if your going down this road (est.$30 self made or Sleeve $165) lots of info on the ''How To'' section...G/L

I think I'm good to go now. I got hooked up with wfo and I think it is gonna come together well

Thread Information