Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rude Fuel controller HELP

Hi i have bought one of these and i have read a lot. in fact i want to use on my rxtx260 with rita 100 inj , rrfpr with no boost line, 8800ecu. My idea is to set rrfpr with correct afr for wot and then use rude fuel controller to suit right fuel for mid and low rpms. I will use a SM-AFR PLX.

I know that fuel injectors work weel at 58 psi 4bar in seadoo, so the idea is to suit near there and check afr at wot.

I have read the instructions of the rude controller but i have not well understood how to set... How to decrease fuel?

I have attched a table with values for each rpms and volts.... but why each rpm has diff volts ?

Any example to understand how to tune? I know it is difficult and dangerous but i would like to understood.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM HERE WITH UN USEFULL COMMENTS ABOUT SKILLS. this i s a forum for rec riders which want to learn and improve their skill. I know by my self that i am not Dettori!!!THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xx.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	263175  

I know also search button.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by danieletrono View Post
    I know also search button.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Hi i have bought one of these and i have read a lot. in fact i want to use on my rxtx260 with rita 100 inj , rrfpr with no boost line, 8800ecu. My idea is to set rrfpr with correct afr for wot and then use rude fuel controller to suit right fuel for mid and low rpms. I will use a SM-AFR PLX.

I know that fuel injectors work weel at 58 psi 4bar in seadoo, so the idea is to suit near there and check afr at wot.

I have read the instructions of the rude controller but i have not well understood how to set... How to decrease fuel?

I have attched a table with values for each rpms and volts.... but why each rpm has diff volts ?

Any example to understand how to tune? I know it is difficult and dangerous but i would like to understood.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM HERE WITH UN USEFULL COMMENTS ABOUT SKILLS. this i s a forum for rec riders which want to learn and improve their skill. I know by my self that i am not Dettori!!!THANKS
    You may not be able to get your engine lean enough with this set up and 1000cc injectors. The Rude control unit can only lean down to 7 in the fuel map after that there is a chace of error codes.

On your question about voltage on the fuel controler map. The Voltage numbers are coming from the MAP sensor. The MAP sensor
    reads manifold presure and converts it to Voltage. Anything below 1.8 volts is vacuum. Any thing above is pressure.

I think some one on this website has posted a gragh that shows boost versus voltage.

If I where you. I would down load the 2 rude map from this website and modifiy this map. Start at 43 PSI on your Fuel pressure regulator.
    Make sure the vacume line is conneted after the fuel presure is set.

Thank you very much so according to you i do not need to take away fuel from top setting high rrfpr but use fuel controller to adjust it and give fuel...

I have a hks style pop off, can i take boost line from rrfpr to the his pop off? is it ok or do i need to go to manifold directly?

I have seen a map for 2rude and 50 inj, is it what you mean?

Thanks nils. Good customer service from rude performance!!

+1

thanks..

Hi.

I have 100 inj, reflash ecu, rrfpr set to 42 and a rude controller and a 3 rude charger .
    I have no boost line in rrfpr.

I will start using 42 fuel pressure and a map for rude controllwr for a 2 rude.

Can i log the ski from the trailer and lm2 and then mod my ride controller better before to try in the sea?

Anyone can help me to write a good map? I can give the logs or rpm boost and afr from lm2...

Thanks

+1
    Hi.

I have 100 inj, reflash ecu, rrfpr set to 42 and a rude controller and a 3 rude charger .
    I have no boost line in rrfpr.

I will start using 42 fuel pressure and a map for rude controllwr for a 2 rude.

Can i log the ski from the trailer and lm2 and then mod my ride controller better before to try in the sea?

Anyone can help me to write a good map? I can give the logs or rpm boost and afr from lm2...

Thanks
    Ski needs to be in the water and ridden under normal temps and load conditions to get accurate logs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information