Craig Warner set to race Karu Jet World Championship on Farthing Racing Ultra 300

We are pleased to announce that Craig Warner will be competing on a Farthing Racing Kawasaki 300 in Guadeloupe French West Indies March 29 -April 1st for the Karu Jet Offshore World Championship.

Dustin Farthing had this to say, I am not able to participate in the Karu Jet for 2012 but will be attending to support my riders and when the opportunity was available for Craig Warner to race for Farthing Racing it was a perfect scenario. I am very excited to have Craig Warner ride one of our Farthing Racing prepped Kawasaki 300. I have been team mates with Craig for several years and he is a great rider and I expect that he will do very well.

Craig Warner had this to say, I can not explain how excited I am to start training and getting prepped for the Karujet 2012. I want to say special thanks to Dustin Farthing and his Dad, Cedric with Jetstyle, Farthing Racing, Mountain Motorsports, Team Monster Energy Kawasaki, Troy lee designs, and my family for making this happen this year. I look forward to competing against the best in the world, of offshore racing.
    I am ready to bring this title home to the U.S.

Farthing Racing is supporting 3 other great riders on Kawasaki 300's for this 450 mile offshore race.

Davy Vaitilingon from Guadeloupe
    Roshad Goff from Cayman Islands
    Jean Christophe Prayas from St Martin

We will keep you posted on how this event goes.

Thank You
    Farthing Racing

Banned User
    Sweet Craig is a great rider he should do well if not win.

Pleasanton, CA USA
    That should be a good combo! Craig is a savage on the water. Got the pleasure of staying across the way from Craig and his family at World Finals last year, and they are indeed good people. Best of luck to you all at Karujet!!

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no_more_rice View Post
    Any pictures of the 2012 race ski? Loved the look of the '11...
    which one? he had a black one which looked killer and the white one which was gorgeous as well

SE Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by no_more_rice View Post
    Yeah I like both - white really stands out, Kawi should do a replica
    Check out the white on the 2012 LX... I think its great and cant wait to get my hands on one.

Thread Information