Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Ceramic Pump Bearings??????/

Ok Jerry,

Now that you have the SC ceramic bearings when are you going to get the pump ones done and in stock? I have about 3 weeks till I am home with money to burn and will want to change the SC bearings and clutches and the pump bearings and a whole lot of other goodies too. Just would like to do it all at once instead of a little here and little there.

Thanks.

Gary

+1
    Gary, stock pump bearings are kind of an odd bearing so there is no way i can have ceramic ones made up.

I can however have ceramic bearings made for the tripple bearing pump modded pumps, but they are very expensive

Ok was just wondering since they have less drag than readular bearings there could be some free RPM gain and be able to run a different pitch on the impeller since it would be easier to turn it. Ok well that answers my question. Also still good to go with a stock ECU and RR S/C Impeller and 42lb or Riva injectors? Also 15/20 or run the three blade? Getting close to ordering parts need to get the list finalized.

Thanks.

+1
    Gary, the Riva injectors are 50# injectors and are only to be used with the Riva ECU or a piggy back fuel controller.

If you are running a stock intercooler then you can run the RR SC impeller with the stock injectors. If you step up to an aftermarket intercooler then you will want the RR 42# injectors.

I would go for the 15/19 3 blade IF you have an aftermarket IC.

Jerry,

See your reading my mind, Riva I/C with a BOV block off plate, Riva Thru hull exhaust, RR S/C impeller, Skat 15/19, metal clutchs, SS wear ring, Skegs, filled ride plate, Riva rear intake, some sponsons and a good sticky seat cover to keep my butt on the thing. Only the exhaust note will give it away that I have modified it.

Gary

+1
    You have an excellent plan of attack there Gary. Your ski will scream. Oh, and YES you will need the 42# injectors

Yeah should be good for mid 70's I am guessing.. . fast enough for me.. first I have to do mine then the wife will want hers done so she can keep up with me. Oh yeah the Thermostat will change too and a strainer and man I need to get home, the river is not frozen yet so might ride when I get home. Also do you think I will need to do the front motor mount?

+1
    If you ride in a lot of choppy conditions then the front mount is a must. For glass water guy's it's not as important.

Go with the riva S3 Supercharger instead of the rotax one.

Dam Gary slow down dude. Hey man how are things going???????? You are going with my same set up. Jerry I order the Rotax Shims a week ago. What is the time for shiping, I live in Ga???????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information