Midlothian VA

1994 waverunner 3. Complete, apart and needs rebuild. 200 bucks. great shape.

So some of you may remember when i bought this ski. i got it from a co worker, and i was going to fix it up and have it as a beater ski. i started trying to purchase it in the middle of last summer, but the seller took forever getting the title so i could get it titled in my name. since it would have been dumb to work on it without the title, i waited, and she ended up not getting the title to me until a couple weeks before i went back to school. so i bought it, and its been sitting in my yard under a cover since then.

its a 94 waverunner 3, with a 650 motor. previous owner said that the crank locked up, so they pulled the top end off of it. the cases and crank are still in it, as are all of the bolts, but the cases and pistons are off. the crank feels like it wants to move, so id almost be willing to bet it ingested sand and has frozen the wear ring/impeller, if i were to guess.

the ski itself is in great shape. the fiberglass has minimal scratches, seat cover is in good shape, some mold, but can be cleaned, no tears, and then hull looks great.

it would for sure probably need a set of jugs and pistons, if you could get the crank to free up, and probably a carb rebuild. this ski would be a great candidate for an sbt motor swap or something of the sort.

i also built a stand for it, out of salt treated 4x4's, 2x4 bunks with carpet, and gusseted, and held together with nails and lag bolts. ill let that go with the ski for 50 bucks, i think i spent every bit of 60 dollars in wood, carpet and bolts for it.

the ski i bought for 200, and would like to get that back. i know it may not be worth that to some, so im open to offers.

located just outside of Richmond Virginia

ski has been sitting under a cover, but does not come with one, its using my jon boats cover, and ill be keeping it.

Hin number is yama3014d494

I have the title in hand. it still has NC numbers on it, so when you register it they will have to give you a set of new numbers if you put it in any other state.

GTA , Canada
    Payment Sent! Thanks Mike

Thread Information