Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2010 rxpx w/ 11 hrs....value?

I'm contemplating on selling my rxpx, unfortunately I don't have time to ride it. I had the 10 hr service done this past summer. I have a 4 year extended warranty on it and also a cover. Can anyone give me an idea on what I could sell it for? I also have a load rite galvanized trailer with it. Thanks guys

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman3 View Post
    I'm contemplating on selling my rxpx, unfortunately I don't have time to ride it. I had the 10 hr service done this past summer. I have a 4 year extended warranty on it and also a cover. Can anyone give me an idea on what I could sell it for? I also have a load rite galvanized trailer with it. Thanks guys
    Please email me pictures @ [email protected] I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDome View Post

Email sent. Thanks

How much you looking to get out of it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDome View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 08rxp View Post
    How much you looking to get out of it?
    I really don't know, I've already received a few PMs asking me for a price. I will have to work out some numbers tomorrow but I was just seeing what the market would value my rxpx.

It all depends on what the condition of the ski is and the time of the year it is I'm interested in buying ur ski so keep me posted on what you will let her go for

Quote Originally Posted by 08rxp View Post
    It all depends on what the condition of the ski is and the time of the year it is I'm interested in buying ur ski so keep me posted on what you will let her go for
    I don't need to sell it right now, as it's winterized in my garage. So if I can make a bit more money waiting until spring, I don't mind.

FYI- The ski is flawless and has never seen saltwater. I will post a few pictures up later today. Thanks

As mentioned I have a galvanized load rite trailer w/ swivel jack and a hydro hoist dock that I'd be willing to sell also.

+1
    Well, i purchased my 2008 RXP-x as a leftover that my dealer found in 2010. I paid $10,500.00 for it, brand new, still in the crate. I don't believe that there is anything different between mine and yours other than the color scheme (yours is black/orange or red, correct?) whatever they wanna call the color. With the ski being sold already, used, etc. you have already depreciated the value of the ski. If you can get someone around $9 - 10K, I would say that you have a good deal. 10 hours isn't much at all either. The 4-year warranty you purchased, find out if its transferable. Most are not. If it is, that's a huge selling feature to go with the ski. A load rite trailer is a fairly cheap trailer, I have had a single and double load rite trailer and i hate them, you can pick them up for around $500.00, so you don't get much bargaining rights to a buyer with that, but benefit is they get one with the price of the waverunner from you. Have you decided on what your looking to get out of it yet at all? I really do believe if your asking for over $10K, your crazy unless you find some rich kid who knows nothing and just wants one and willing to pay, then that's awesome!!! But good luck!!! I'm trying to sell my yamaha and its a pain to find people to buy right now.

+1
    I paid 10,900 for my new 11 px this august, so I would guess around the 9-10k mark for a low hour ski with trailer would be about right.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information