Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Calling out VinceC

Since your other thread was closed before I was finished typing this, here's my challenge to YOU:

Quote Originally Posted by VinceC View Post
    mjh - I struggle to respond to such a stupid comment. Most of us ride FX SHO, FZR or RXPs all newer than what you have listed. Mine is on it's way back from about $1K in performance mods right now. And what does my ride group even have to do with it? Join in the debate with points if you have some but that comment reveals a lot about you I think.
    That's funny, because all I see in the vids from your club(you know, the ones that are speed up so you guys don't look so slow) are mostly Hondas & other assorted jetski junk. Oooohhhh, $1000; slow down killer. BTW, aren't you the bunch of bozos who setup on the other side of the lake at the hydrodrags because y'all were too cheap to support the sport & pay the entrance fee. The only struggle here is following your retarded logic, & after this thread & what your fearless leader posted on the Alafia thread, you guys have done quite a bit of revealing, yourselves. Maybe you should threaten V-Tech & R&D with a lawsuit for pricing their products too high, just like your buddy threatened TheEngineer with a lawsuit for warning people not to sign up for his Bimini ride debacle.

Tell you what, anytime you want to meet halfway at the K river I'll be happy to introduce you to the pump wash from my "old" SHO with an overpriced reflash as I disappear into the distance. If you can stay with me running from the 65C ramp to the bombing range I'll GIVE you $1000 to pay for the mods you just did. However, WHEN I win I expect a written apology to Jerry & the guys at R&D posted on the forum.

+1
    HAHAHAHA Thats AWSOME!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    HAHAHAHA Thats AWSOME!
    Classic!!!!! I will want to race Vinec with my V-Tech tuned FZR. He needs to apologize to everyone for wasting our time with cry baby ass post.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Damm you guys are rough! He threw in the "White" towel long time ago.......We all were kinda feeding the Fire by keep posting on the "dead" topic in his thread.........I don't know Vince but I kinda think he desirves a little bit better than that........WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO OUR OPPINION........ If price was a issue for him "DON'T BUY IT" it had been said, he accepted it.......then we kept going on and egg him on, now we are at challenging each other, on who's "WOOD" is bigger? COME ON GUYS!

I don't have a dog in this fight, I have a Vtech reflash I paid a special price of 693......I love it, yes I thought is was excessive but I'm glad I paid it.

Just my 0.2 or my "oppinion"

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Since your other thread was closed before I was finished typing this, here's my challenge to YOU:

That's funny, because all I see in the vids from your club(you know, the ones that are speed up so you guys don't look so slow) are mostly Hondas & other assorted jetski junk. Oooohhhh, $1000; slow down killer. BTW, aren't you the bunch of bozos who setup on the other side of the lake at the hydrodrags because y'all were too cheap to support the sport & pay the entrance fee. The only struggle here is following your retarded logic, & after this thread & what your fearless leader posted on the Alafia thread, you guys have done quite a bit of revealing, yourselves. Maybe you should threaten V-Tech & R&D with a lawsuit for pricing their products too high, just like your buddy threatened TheEngineer with a lawsuit for warning people not to sign up for his Bimini ride debacle.

Tell you what, anytime you want to meet halfway at the K river I'll be happy to introduce you to the pump wash from my "old" SHO with an overpriced reflash as I disappear into the distance. If you can stay with me running from the 65C ramp to the bombing range I'll GIVE you $1000 to pay for the mods you just did. However, WHEN I win I expect a written apology to Jerry & the guys at R&D posted on the forum.
    Ill pull my FZ down there just to see this!! Be sure and post a time/date so I can get time off work. But then again, I paid so much for my reflash I dont know how I will be able to afford gas for the trip. DAM THE LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1

+1
    I thought a reflash was over priced.... So I bought a Vi-pec...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post

So the Riva Drags was not a Jetski Junkies event with Hydro Drags? There video sure makes it look like its there event. How many people did you guys have in that event? Did you really not buy any tickets but showed up to promote your own club? I looked through all your You Tube Videos, and thought you guys had a bunch of freestyle and race guys. How many in the Daytona Free Ride did you have? Actually how many racers in general...or how many stand up riders do you have? You must have some seance in your Jet Life Promotions stuff you have a stand up freestyler there. Can someone tell me what the Jetski Junkies club is all about. Looks like a bunch of scenic riders trying to promote themselves as a hardcore group. Am I wrong?

+1
    VinceC,

Dont mess with Mark he won 2nd place in the hydrodrags

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information